I got two emails from Blackberry App World today informing me that two applications have available upgrades. I clicked the first email which took me in to the App World where I then continued to upgrade both apps. I did the required reboots but now the messages are gone from my mail items and I've got one notification that there's an application in the app world that needs an upgrade, even though they've both been upgraded.

Anyone else run in to this problem yet?
    08-11-09 04:06 PM
    The upgrade icon has been on my screen for the last couple days even after battery pulls. Don't know how to get it off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 05:52 PM
    I had that the other day telling me to upgrade App World, which I in turn did, but the icon was still there. I ended up having to do delete App World completely and re-install. I hope they fix that soon!
    08-11-09 07:35 PM
    Check your main messages folder and it will go away.

Ditto, this worked for me as well.
    08-11-09 10:40 PM
    Nope. Checked all message folders, deleted old messages, did reboot, updated all apps that needed it. Other ideas? Using Curve 8330 with .160

08-12-09 07:07 PM
    I've got the same problem, deleted the messages and all that.

08-12-09 07:08 PM
    Check your main messages folder and it will go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at
    wapforums.crackberry.com
    dude, thanks, that icon was driving me insane!! i didnt know what it was.. again thanks a bunch
    08-12-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD