Hey guys/gals, quick question i cant seem to find an answer for.

I read Engadget all the time and when I saw that the new version of BB app world was out I had to jump on it. I manually updated it from my phone and everything worked great.

Recently i have been getting update notifications that tell me there is a update to BB app world. When i click on the message it takes me to the app world and has no option of upgrading, and the new version is listed as the same version that i have (1.1.0.11).

I have done battery pulls and that doesn't fix the problem. I was thinking i might have to install an old version of app world but i cant find a link to an old version. And i dont have a data cable either. Any suggestions? Thanks
    08-10-09 03:56 AM
    The latest version of App World is v1.1.0.15... you can get by going to BlackBerry and clicking on the App World link.
    08-10-09 05:55 AM
    Yes the new version is 1.1.0.15... However, also keep in mind that the notification may stay on the screen ever after you have upgraded, if you do not open or delete the notification you got in your messages.
    08-10-09 08:36 AM
    Alright thanks guys im going to head over there and download it right now. I don't know how i could have overlooked something like that.
    08-11-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD