I have a slight problem with app world, well really with the app world icon in my downloads folder. I can't bring up the menu while its selected. That means I can't move the icon, move it to another folder, hide it etc... But the menu button does work with every other icon in the folder. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any fixes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 04:43 PM
    I have a slight problem with app world, well really with the app world icon in my downloads folder. I can't bring up the menu while its selected. That means I can't move the icon, move it to another folder, hide it etc... But the menu button does work with every other icon in the folder. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any fixes?

I can't get it to do anything...won't open for me...

04-03-09 05:24 PM
    Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? I know they have fixed a few things already..
    04-03-09 05:26 PM
    For me, it worked fine until I actually tried to purchase an app. When trying to log into PayPal, it gives me a 10800 error. I don't know what that error is and I didn't search yet but it seems like an update was released to the AppStore so I'm downloading it now.
    04-03-09 06:16 PM
    I uninstalled App World 1.0.0.26 and installed 1.0.0.28 (directly from the mobile.blackberry.com website on my Storm) and I still get this error when I try to purchase an app. It seems to download free apps and trials fine but when I try to log into PayPal, I get this error.

Anybody have any idea?
    04-03-09 06:43 PM
    I had same problem with the menu and moving the icon. Do a quick battery pull and you should be fine.
    04-03-09 06:47 PM
    I pulled the battery on mine and I am still getting the Error Id:10800. Please help. This is frustrating
    04-03-09 08:48 PM
    It sure is. strittin, are you using a leaked OS?
    04-05-09 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD