Hi- Any help would be appreciated. I am having trouble with BB App World. I am able to log in using my Blackberry ID, but whenever I try to refresh my app list or download an app, I get an error message that reads: We cannot connect you to Blackberry App World. Please ensure that your device is connected to the wireless network and try again.

I am currently running the 6.0.341 leak, but this error also occurred after I downgraded to the official 5.0.0.975.

Has anyone else noticed this problem, and if so, how can I fix it.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    01-25-11 01:56 PM
    I'm having the same problem... did you have any luck fixing it?
    01-25-11 09:28 PM
    Hi- Any help would be appreciated. I am having trouble with BB App World. I am able to log in using my Blackberry ID, but whenever I try to refresh my app list or download an app, I get an error message that reads: We cannot connect you to Blackberry App World. Please ensure that your device is connected to the wireless network and try again.

I am currently running the 6.0.341 leak, but this error also occurred after I downgraded to the official 5.0.0.975.

Has anyone else noticed this problem, and if so, how can I fix it.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Happened all the time to me. If you register for the BlackBerry Beta Zone you can use BB App World 6.0.1. The problem seems to be gone then. App World still sucks though.
    01-25-11 09:30 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion... just signed up and installed it. Still no luck... it lists a lot more of my applications but still can't see my list of purchased apps. I can try to download an app I purchased and it tells me I already purchased it and to refresh the list, but then I'm back to the old connection error.
    01-25-11 09:50 PM
    if you can buy you apps outside of crapworld you would be much better off!
    01-25-11 09:52 PM
    I had the same problem and it took an entire day of emailing RIM to get the issue fixed. I don't know what the issue is, but I finally got it fixed. You may wanna give that a shotm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 10:54 PM
    I found a workaround... you can go to app world on your computer, and sync apps from there! It actually worked awesome! Still get the error in App World but at least I can get access to my paid software.
    01-25-11 11:19 PM
    if you can buy you apps outside of crapworld you would be much better off!
    +1 stay away from app world.
    01-26-11 12:08 AM
    App world has always been a buggy mess. You can find most of the popular apps in the app store on CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD