I figured there would be threads about this, but after a half dozen searches I gave up. I purchased an app from app world a while back and after an OS upgrade my app needs the product key re-entered. I can't find the key in app world, and the creator of the 3rd party app says they do not get purchase notices from app world so they can't help me. How do you retrieve product keys from app world??? I'm seriously doubting app world if it's going to be this difficult!
    06-02-09 06:54 AM
    i had to learn the hard way too. but now i keep all my purchased and free app registration keys in my memopad on my phone and back my phone up once a week
    06-02-09 07:02 AM
    i had to learn the hard way too. but now i keep all my purchased and free app registration keys in my memopad on my phone and back my phone up once a week
    Yeah, I normally write thos down on an excel sheet on my laptop, but I forgot that one. I backed up, but it didnt save that one for some reason. Every other app I have....no problem!
    06-02-09 07:09 AM
    If you have your paypal receipt send it to the maker to prove that you purchased the app. I had a similar situation after the upgrade. And when I checked my receipts from app world not a one has the activation or registration code for the app. I know that some apps may not require this but I believe this should be supplied by app world when you purchase from them.
    06-02-09 08:53 AM
    I prefer crackberry app store for that reason. It shows your keys and version numbers as well as giving update emails if you choose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 09:10 AM
    What about app updates? I also own a iPod touch and everytime I log into the app store and there is an update for an app I purchased, it lets me know and I can update right then and there. Will app world so this?
    06-02-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD