Do I need to use my BlackBerry email for my paypal? I already have a PayPal account but it is associated with my personal email address. When I clicked "purchase" it brought me to a screen to either log in or make a new PayPal account. I chose log in and it brought me to the screen to log in. My BlackBerry email was already in the username.

If I sign in with my personal email address, will the app still download to my BlackBerry fine?

As you can tell, I am new to the BlackBerry world.

Thanks.
    02-10-10 11:12 PM
    Paypal is paypal. I use my hotmail account on my blackberry and it works perfectly. Your blackberry just enters the email field by default, you can manually change it to your chosen address.

So yes, if you use your personal email address it will download just perfectly .
    02-10-10 11:31 PM
    I use my personal email address for PayPal on the BlackBerry. I do not even have a BlackBerry email address. I am on BIS and had no reason to create an email address that only works on a BlackBerry and cannot be viewed on a PC, so I just use my regular email address and my gmail address on the BlackBerry.
    02-10-10 11:46 PM
    Ok, thanks.
    02-11-10 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD