my app word is on my phone, i can search, but if i want to download it says try again later, and i read that its an app world issue, but my mom has a bb bold 9700 and her app world works fine!
    i reseted my phone and it worked for like 3 downloads and that was it, now if i want to download something i have to do it from the computer, sucks!!!!
    please experts helppppp
    05-11-11 02:40 AM
    Try to delete App World entirely from your phone. Then perform a battery pull. After that go to BlackBerry App World on your device and download it again.
    Perform another battery pull and see if that works.

Please report here after this.
    05-11-11 03:04 AM
    Is this a replacement BlackBerry?
    Was the account created a long time ago?
    Can you use your other BB device and access your account?
    05-11-11 08:32 AM
    my app word is on my phone, i can search, but if i want to download it says try again later, and i read that its an app world issue, but my mom has a bb bold 9700 and her app world works fine!
    i reseted my phone and it worked for like 3 downloads and that was it, now if i want to download something i have to do it from the computer, sucks!!!!
    please experts helppppp
    hi! i had the same problem... try to verify your time zone, clock configuration. i don't know why, but a fix this problem changing the time zone and setting the time manually...

byee
    05-11-11 10:47 AM
    I think the time zone thing was a cause for the "This application is not available for download from BlackBerry APP World." But could not hurt to try though.
    05-11-11 12:17 PM
    Is this a replacement BlackBerry?
    Was the account created a long time ago?
    Can you use your other BB device and access your account?
    how do I know if the phone i purchased is a replacement, I bought it on ebay?
    05-28-11 11:29 AM
    I think the time zone thing was a cause for the "This application is not available for download from BlackBerry APP World." But could not hurt to try though.
    i live in Cr, and we have the blackberry platform and everything, what time zone should i have to get it to work?
    thanks
    05-28-11 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD