For every OS i've updated (march-present day) my app world has not shown the sort selections, I can select them but there is no text OR picture.

For example like the sort by: popularity, rating, price is not shown it is just a blank.
    05-23-10 05:12 PM
    I have the exact same issue. Between that and the error when you try to read reviews, I'm ready to roll back to an older version! Hope there is an update soon.
    05-23-10 08:46 PM
    i have no idea if it worked with an old old version (my friend's bold has it showing but his came with a stock-carrier OS) since i updated the phone the minute i got home but i know for sure the reviews still work for me and im on 656
    05-23-10 10:21 PM
    For every OS i've updated (march-present day) my app world has not shown the sort selections, I can select them but there is no text OR picture.

For example like the sort by: popularity, rating, price is not shown it is just a blank.
    I'm getting the same issue after updating to the latest OTA OS version from Sprint for my 8530. I've deleted/rebooted/restarted/reloaded to no avail.
    06-01-10 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD