Oh no!!!!! Now it's happening on my Playbook! I just got a new 64g and I set it all up this morning, including downloading previously bought apps. Just now I was finishing up the process, but none of my uninstalled apps are showing, it won't refresh, and I'm getting error 35005 when trying to download. Aaaaarrrrgghhhh!!!!!BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it. 335039AC
- 11-23-2012, 08:28 AM #29
ok so yesterday after been able to see all my apps in my app world, and install some of the pay ones without problems i decided to try some things so i wipe my device again with bbsak and start doing some tests, heres what i did:
- first i wipe my device to make a clean instalation, without any apps (OS: 22.214.171.1246)
- after the device start, i install app world from mobile.blackberry.com (v: 126.96.36.199)
- the i go to my world and get the error, refresh the list a couple of times but nothing...
- i install manually from app world, whatsapp, blackberry protect and the facebook app... when trying to refresh the app list againg just get the error...
- so i try a few things, change the time to manual, i resend the host routing table, i kept refresing the app list in app world but nothing...
- at this point i was regretting the wipe because againg i wasnt able to see my list of apps...
- so i just start deleting the app world cache (alt-rst) and refresing the list, not sure how many times, until i didnt get the error ... my apps appear againg... so i was able to install everything normally...
- at this point i can refresh the app list without geting the error (i just try a few times and it seem ok), but if i delete the app world cache i get the error again (so i need to start refresing the list until i get the apps)
so the problem is still there, but at least i can use my phone normally until this gets fix, ohhh i also bought and app yesterday, just to try if it work, i was able to buy it without problems but when i get the error its like every other paid app... but when i see my list of apps the bought app its there in my world...
- 11-23-2012, 12:11 PM #31
2. menu > refresh list
like you did, and I'll bang away at it for a while and see if it works for me Glad to hear it's working for you. I suspect the problem still exists, I have this bad feeling it's going to start affecting a *lot* of people, and that it's some bug in the way BBM 7 was implemented, and how it hooks into the BBID account.
- 11-23-2012, 02:37 PM #32
And u should thy menu > refresh list a few times before alt+rst again...
And i also suspect that... I think theres people with this problem but they just havent realized, maybe they dont use app world as much as us...
We can only hope that when bbm7 gets release, all this things are solve ... Anyway any news on something new to try??
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-24-2012, 12:16 PM #34
- 1 Posts
I was able to fix thiissue by uninstall and reverting back to 4.0.055 (RROYY - APPLICATION ARCHIVE).
Then, I went to My World, (tried to refresh and got the same dang error!). So.... I then selected the "upgrades" sort option and did Menu, Refresh List).
THE APP LIST WILL ONLY UPDATE WHEN SORTING BY UPGRADES!
- CrackBerry User
11-24-2012, 03:09 PM #35
- 11 Posts
Tried the refresh, solutions - no change for me. I also notice that it seems most of us are using the .746 update which I update and installed just prior to have an issue - I downgraded to see if it was an issue with that build, no luck - inprocess of reinstalling app's. As mentioned app's appear in App World (online) but nothing via the phone except build defaults stiill get communication error - all app repurchased and installed prior to downgrade are also gone again..
Just to rehash, I tried all of the above ways plus some that aren't even listed here to resolve this problem starting a month ago. Nothing has worked. I can only assume that it's a BBID problem. Not sure why, but I'm guessing it's linked to that. All has been fine for years until the last BBID update. That's when it all started. I'm confident that there will be a fix soon, but even if there isn't I'm not too stressed about it.....just mildly annoyed.BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it. 335039AC
- 11-25-2012, 09:05 PM #37
any news on a solution??? today i was gonna install an app on my girlfriends phone and i get the error on her phone too... which is rare because she has not done anything with it... i was thinking maybe its something to do with my BBID, because shes got a few gift apps from me...
- 11-25-2012, 09:22 PM #38
App World not "Refreshing" my apps?!?
- 11-26-2012, 01:13 PM #40
- 11-26-2012, 01:48 PM #42
- 11-27-2012, 01:07 PM #48
Okay, so here's what I know.
1. I tried Keith Reindl's fix (post #34) and it worked for me. I didn't have to downgrade App World though, I just did my Menu>Refresh from the "Upgrades" tab.
2. I managed to install all my paid apps, so I at least have a fully functioning phone.
3. This morning I saw that App World had updated to 188.8.131.52, so I upgraded. That promptly broke "My World" again, so I'm back to getting the error.
I just received an email from my technical support contact at RIM. Here is her reply in part:
"Moving forward, we are still waiting for additional information from our Development team. Please be assured that the information you have provided in your emails is appreciated, will be submitted to the Development team and that it will assist us in working towards a resolution to the issue. I should let you know however, that we will not be contacting any additional users provided through this ticket. You may encourage the other users you are working with to contact their respective carriers and open additional tickets in order to add scope to this issue. Once a ticket has been created that is similar to yours (INC000025835194), please feel free to forward that information to me and I will be happy to take ownership of the new ticket(s) and work with those users directly.
There is currently no time frame as to when the Development Team will have additional information or a resolution for us but I will update you as information is provided to me and will be actively searching for the information myself. Keep in mind that due to the nature of the case, it can take some time to determine the issue and implement any changes necessary to resolve it."
So, there is an internal Development Team project at work on this issue. I am going to contact everybody who wrote me with their BBID information and request that they contact their carrier, and have the issue escalated through to RIM, like I did. You can't contact RIM directly, it has to come through your carrier. Well you can, but then you'd have to pay $49 to start a ticket. If you call through your carrier, the carrier foots the bill. Once you have a ticket started, my tech support person (Janeen) wants to take control of the other tickets. You can either request that your ticket get bundled to my ticket number, or you can give me your ticket number, and I'll contact Janeen.
I have created a BBM group called "My World is broken", and I'm going to invite the people who have replied to me by PM. I have configured it so any member can invite new members. So if you find someone else who is having the same problem, please invite them. You can also scan this barcode to join the group. The idea of the group is to share information about this problem, and better coordinate our efforts.
New discovery. I uninstalled App World from my Bold. I then connected my phone to my laptop and opened up App World on my laptop. It prompted me to install App World, which I did. After App World installed and rebooted I was able to install a previously bought app that I could not install from my phone from the website. *Keep in mind that when I did this, I did NOT refresh My World on my phone. When I refresh my apps, this method does not work.
I am still having the problem of not being able to refresh my apps on my phone, but for those who have been getting an error when trying to install a previously bought app, this could possibly help you do that.BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it. 335039AC
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-04-2012, 04:18 PM #50
- 128 Posts
There is one tip that helpt me, it helps for one day i notice but it works (work around). On your device open AppWorld NOT go to MyWorld, but stay in main AppWorld Screen. Hold ALT and press LOGLOG (ALTLOGLOG) this opens the log-files of AppWorld, hit Menu button and select Delete All Logs. This has helpt me, after i did this ALL my uninstalled apps was in the list and i re-installed them all in one hit. After did i did battery pull and app world was showing all my apps. The next day the error was back, and i did again Delete All Logs, and error was gone.
Hope this will help all of u that have this issue, my issue started when i switch my 9780 to 9900, i did it with DM, and selected only Personal data to be swap, so i first was thinking it is my problem...BlackBerry Q10 OS 10.3.1.1154
BlackBerry Z30 OS 10.3.1.1154
BlackBerry 9900 OS 184.108.40.2063
BlackBerry PlayBook OS 220.127.116.116
- By theMehi in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-19-2010, 09:44 PM
- By amrk47 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2010, 01:47 PM
- By bushako in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:43 PM
- By Azothyran in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2009, 10:36 PM
- By SimTay in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2009, 04:36 AM