I have had a Blackberry specific data plan via U.S. Cellular since Oct 09. I have been using App World for months without a problem. I recently tried to run AW and it would not open. It told me that I should...

"Upgrade my service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilities at BlackBerry App World. Contact your service provider for more details."

Can somebody tell me what I might try to solve this? I have uninstalled, reinstalled. I can browse everywhere else using Opera, BB's native browser, Bolt, I can receive emails, send emails, receive SMS text, etc.

?????

Thanks,
    Nivlaek
    02-08-10 02:23 PM
    Resend service books to your BB. O had the same message and resent service books - now it works just fine.
    02-08-10 04:39 PM
    Does AppWorld have a service book, or just the browser?
    02-08-10 06:38 PM
    BINGO! Worked like a charm!

Thanks Xopher...

Nivlaek
    02-08-10 07:07 PM
    Flop, sorry, can't answer that. It must use some form of browser. But after logging into my U.S. Cellular account via the internet (from my PC), it prompted me to send service books. It did not get the prompt when browsing to the same page via my Blackberry...

Nivlaek
    02-08-10 07:09 PM
    I had this problem saturday with verizon, I just uninstalled and reinstalled it worked fine then, was really odd when it happened though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD