Downloaded App world this morning on my 9530 and it worked great. I have had no problems moving Apps from folders or using Shazam. All the Apps I have downloaded have been working fine. I do agree that some of the Apps are a little high in price but give RIM some time and I'm sure you will see more and also cheaper Apps. Rome was not created in a day!
    So I got APP world again but it won't work saying it has tourble connecting to the APP world server.
    I moved the icon to the home folder, so that's good, maybe the servers are overwhelmed?
    Do you a Maserati by chance?
    04-01-09 12:48 PM
    does this mean that appcenter already installed on our phones is obsolete?
    04-01-09 01:08 PM
    No, I just worked for Ferrari Maserati of Washington for 7 years. I had to opp for the BMW.
    04-01-09 01:10 PM
    The thing that is killing me now is the battery life sucks. I most be having to much fun. Has anyone used the extended battery?
    04-01-09 01:32 PM
    Keep getting timed out myself...guess there are a bunch of people trying to download...
    I just switched from using firefox to IE and it downloaded in 2 seconds, if you didn't do it already try switching your browser.
    04-01-09 02:36 PM
    Mine says failed to transmit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 03:05 PM
    Hey guys, the first app I purchaced, Swoosh SMS does not work as advertised. In fact it does not work at all with my storm. Glad I only paid $5 as it is worthless. Does not seperate itself from the built in SMS and everything needs to be sent through that. No icons or photos as promised. VERY disapointed.
    04-01-09 03:48 PM
182 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD