Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    584 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default App World large file problem/web plugin problem

I am trying to download Ape The Wall for my 9810 on 7.1.

I was trying to download OTA through App World via wi-fi only, also tried with wi-fi on and network still on.. gives me the message that the file exceeds the size set by my carrier and to switch to wi-fi!! Ummm I was on Wi-fi when it gave me that mesage.

So I tried to DL using the web loader on appworld.blackberry.com. It gives me an App World Web Plugin Error: "An error has occurred communicating with the BlackBerry App World Client. If you have content protection enabled on your device, please disable and try again."

I did access content protection via security in the options, and it's already off. WTF

any ideas? or other ways to install this BS..

usually it's not a problem cuz the file is small enough to do through App World.. I don't usually install through web loader so maybe I'm doing something wrong there.. does it matte when u plug in your phone?
    Nokia classic brick! ---> LG flip >-----> BB Curve 8300 ---> Curve 8900 -----> Bold 9700 -----> Torch 9810 >--->----->-------> Z10!! (July '13) STL100-3 on 10.2.1.xxxx ...don't even know what to call it cuz it's like a brand new phone.