App World large file problem/web plugin problem
I am trying to download Ape The Wall for my 9810 on 7.1.
I was trying to download OTA through App World via wi-fi only, also tried with wi-fi on and network still on.. gives me the message that the file exceeds the size set by my carrier and to switch to wi-fi!! Ummm I was on Wi-fi when it gave me that mesage.
So I tried to DL using the web loader on appworld.blackberry.com. It gives me an App World Web Plugin Error: "An error has occurred communicating with the BlackBerry App World Client. If you have content protection enabled on your device, please disable and try again."
I did access content protection via security in the options, and it's already off. WTF
any ideas? or other ways to install this BS..
usually it's not a problem cuz the file is small enough to do through App World.. I don't usually install through web loader so maybe I'm doing something wrong there.. does it matte when u plug in your phone?Nokia classic brick! ---> LG flip >-----> BB Curve 8300 ---> Curve 8900 -----> Bold 9700 -----> Torch 9810 >--->----->-------> Z10 STL100-3 on 10.2.1.xxxx! ?? ...don't even know what to call it cuz it's like a brand new phone.
- By blaze_125 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:01 AM
- By brendonlee in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:04 AM
- By brendonlee in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:04 AM
- By Proda in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:23 PM
- By rleblanc8 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:15 PM