I'm just curious, since the App World doesn't work for me (I'm in the UK - so I dunno why it doesn't work), does anybody have access to the .jad file, maybe i could install it without going through Blackberry's website. Or even an .alx or something, its all very frustrating.
    04-01-09 03:23 AM
    See the thread below :

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/hel...-world-195900/

It is an Orange network issue ...
    04-01-09 03:24 AM
    I'm on t-mobile uk, doesn't work for me. Says I need a data plan, which I have! A lot of these things are rolled out and then suppliers have to play catch up - a bit like a Microsoft OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 04:13 AM
    im angry getting the same about upgrading my plan nooooooooooooo
    04-01-09 05:21 AM
    Right ive had this same issue since downloading the app this morning ie i need a data plan blah blah.

Anyhow just rung up tmobile and asked them as to what is going on and according to the guy, whos the blackberry tech there...he said that there was an email saying that at the moment Tmobile are not supporting the Appworld...which sucks. Hopefully they will rectify the issue soon...he did say that RIM havent given them any info regarding the Appworld.

So at the moment we are stuck...i will say this, the appworld does work if im using my wifi connection at home. So in the meantime ill just use it via my wifi till tmobile get it sorted.

He did say to ring up blackberry and see what they have to say so i might do that later on. Looks like its a carrier issue guys.
    04-01-09 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD