Recently, I've had a problem with BB App World.

I click on "My World" and get the error message: There is an issue with the current session. Please login to continue. (Error Id: 30702)

But there is nowhere for me to log in... I tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling and the same thing happens. So basically, I can't download any apps because I can't get past this error.

Any ideas?! Thanks!
    05-01-12 08:00 PM
    I don't know why that does that. My wife has the same problem when going into AppWorld. Try this quick fix which worked for her.
    #1: open AppWorld on your phone.
    #2: click on or touch "My Accounts" icon.
    #3 click on the top option--"Payment Options" (don't worry you don't have to pay or give info.)
    #4: the next page will say "This application requires you to verify your BB ID
    #5: fill in your email or user name (normally email) and your BB ID PW, and then "OK".
    Then hit your back button until you are at the menu and it should load fine for you. It needs to apparently have your PW on file to open it up.

It may never ask you again for it, or it may from time to time. My guess is that it was a glich with some downloads that has left a code somewhere in the phone and even dumping and redownloading it won't help. Hope it works for you.
    05-01-12 08:32 PM
    Restore a previous BlackBerry Desktop Software backup that you hopefully made... Good Luck...
    05-02-12 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD