does anyone know if it will be avaible for us and when?

I'm in ITALY and little bit annoyed about this POOR promotional campaign of RIM...

what's the reason for excluding EUROPE ? (UK are not europe just a grey island)

I waited for shazam anyone should post link or alx/cod files for that?

thanks to all
    04-01-09 05:30 AM
    suggest you move to a country that supports it! grey island my ***!
    04-01-09 05:41 AM
    Im sure its more to do with the operators than RIM, I give it a week or so before it hits mainland EUROPE!
    I hope they dont forget about us in IRELAND
    G
    04-01-09 06:34 AM
    I'm sure they will be rolling out in Europe soon, probably working on the contracts on how the pay structures will work over there for the carriers.

I'm guessing Europe will get App World in the next month or so, no way RIM is gonna give up the profit potential from App World in Europe.
    04-01-09 08:12 AM
    Vodafone is looking at it in the UK and over here, I had contact with a rep.

For more info, there is an official tread on

Blackberry App World On Storm - Vodafone eForum

they promised me an answer within 48hrs.
    04-01-09 08:47 AM
    In our italian BB forum there are many people that have contacts with RIM's Employees...

they said that the APP WORLD will be avaible in the others countries after summer

:-(((((((((

RIM SUCKSSSSS
    "Techark report this:
    I talked to Vodafone AU (australia) and they have no clue why it will not work in Australia. They have gotten a few calls on it and have sent messages to RIM asking why. So it is not the carriers that have limited it. It is RIM.

What a suck *** company they are turning out to be.."
    Last edited by blackberryitalian; 04-01-09 at 09:13 AM.
    04-01-09 08:52 AM
    I'm sure they will be rolling out in Europe soon, probably working on the contracts on how the pay structures will work over there for the carriers.

I'm guessing Europe will get App World in the next month or so, no way RIM is gonna give up the profit potential from App World in Europe.

EPIC FAIL...they are going to lose potential custumers... peoples are worried , it seems that RIM evaluate european customers as 2nd choice!

Lot of people will consider to pass to the Iphone, Apple is not used to consider europeans as second choice!

CRM of RIM FAIL TOTALLY

(*** CRM is Customer Relationship Management)
    04-01-09 08:56 AM
    Just checked the app world download link again today and it downloaded and runs now!! (Vodafone Ireland)

Unfortunately... i cant download any apps, I keep getting a server error

"Blackbery App world is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World Server. Verify your network connections and try again."

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by gkeogh; 04-02-09 at 05:19 AM.
    04-02-09 05:14 AM
    Just checked the app world download link again today and it downloaded and runs now!! (Vodafone Ireland)

Unfortunately... i cant download any apps, I keep getting a server error

"Blackbery App world is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World Server. Verify your network connections and try again."

Any suggestions?
    other than waiting? I think not
    04-02-09 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD