07-19-12 05:44 AM
- Hey guys,
Since a few days i'm getting an error in App World. Whenever i try to download an app or click on the 'my world' tab im getting the following message:
" there is an issue with the current session. please login to continue. (error id:30702) "
Does anyone know what is causing this, and how to fix it??
Im using the latest version of App World and OS version 220.127.116.116 (1465)
Thanks in advance.
Erik.09-11-11 08:51 AM
- There are a few issues with app world and several apps. I don't mind waiting but this is getting a little crazy now. RIM needs to make an announcement concerning these issues. I had to remove taptalk due to freezing issues and now it gives me error codes and won't let me reinstall. Also I saw the same issue in the reviews so I know I am not the only one. App world won't load" my apps" unless I do a battery pull I mean come on now this needs to be addressed!
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com09-11-11 09:01 AM
- I had the same thing happen to me with my 9860. (error id:30702) This is a late post and you may have found the solution already but if not, give this a go.
Quite by accident (clumsily tapped the 'tab' unintentionally while in AppWorld ) I found the same solution as aulanicki used:
www blackberry com/blackberryid
This solution has apparently worked for many and is also featured in the support forums on blackberry.com
Good luck.09-29-11 03:32 AM
- Just got this error last night. , Seems to happon when you get some app's getting new update's when you log in to appworld and it fails to refresh all your app lists, After first fail, you constanty then get that error (error id:30702) when you try to log in.
On my 9860, i had to pull battry out, and sim card then boot up though with no sim card then log in again as it clears your sigin in, then take battry out again and put sim card back in then battry and after its booterd up you get that sigin in screen again for app worl then its fixed after its rebuilt your app list of stuff you installed to phone.
RIM kneads to fix it from crashing once when it loads up your app list, If you like lots of apps and thy have a update, This error's goin to get anoying on OS 7.10-25-11 06:17 AM
- Click on payment options and you'll be asked to log in. You can cancel out once logged in on payment options, then go to "My World" again.
Error ID: 30702 - HELP!!!! - BlackBerry Support Community Forums10-25-11 08:16 AM
- This i believe is common across. Happened to me on my BB9900 and BB 9360.
i had tried to swap the SIM's and the ID got Locked out at the server level.
Follow the steps below.
1. go to us.blackberry.com/id/
reset the password for the blackberry id.
2. go to the BB Application World and select "Payment Option" after you have selected that, it will display you BBID and ask you to enter the blackberry id password.
Enter the new password and it should unlock your ID.
cross check by trying to download any application.12-02-11 03:42 PMLike 1
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD