When ever I try to connect to app world ,I get an error as there is no wireless network to connect.But im connected to 1 and can use my browser too.When I try connecting it to the app world website i got the following error.
    "BlackBerry App World requires that your device radio is turned on to continue"
    Please help.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2125/bb1u.png
    12-25-10 03:23 AM
    Turn off the radio for the cell network, then turn it back on and reconnect. You cannot connect to the app world with only the wifi turned on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-10 03:46 AM
    Did that .Its the same error.My mobile network and wireless are ON.
    12-25-10 05:16 AM
    Turn the wireless completely off perhaps? Occasionally, when I have a bad connection to my wireless network at home, I can't browse the web or do anything online with my phone, as though it's trying on the wireless and timing out, but never attempts via the cell radio. Turning my wireless radio in the phone off and then back on again usually solves it. Perhaps you are running into something similar?

Otherwise, all I can think of at the moment is to reinstall the App store program to the phone.

12-26-10 05:36 AM
    I tried turning wifi off didnt wrk......nw I deleted apps world app...How do I reinstall it? Online from the website it dsnt happen as it says device radio is off.ne other way?
    12-26-10 10:47 AM
    Hook it up to a pc with the BB desktop software installed. You should be able to configure the applications installed on the device from there. If AppWorld is checked on, remove it and apply the action, then go back and do the same thing, only check the box on this time.

01-02-11 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD