A couple of days ago my App World emptied itself.

Now this might have been becasue i accidently hit the back button instead of the End call button, but I don't see why that would empty the list. So far the apps are still working. I have also had to re-download my WeatherEye as the home screen icon stopped showing.

Any thoughts?

I've done multiple battery pulls to no avail.

I'm running 5.0.0.321 if that helps. Is there a legit upgrade for this for Rogers?

I did an upgrade on my last Curve and it took a while, and if i don't have to do this, I won't

Thanks
    03-04-10 09:41 AM
    A couple of days ago my App World emptied itself.

Now this might have been becasue i accidently hit the back button instead of the End call button, but I don't see why that would empty the list. So far the apps are still working. I have also had to re-download my WeatherEye as the home screen icon stopped showing.

Any thoughts?

I've done multiple battery pulls to no avail.

I'm running 5.0.0.321 if that helps. Is there a legit upgrade for this for Rogers?

I did an upgrade on my last Curve and it took a while, and if i don't have to do this, I won't

Thanks
    Open App World... the My World (the icon at the bottom right)... is that what you are talking about???

If it is, you need to login to see your list of apps... just click the Menu button and select "Log In".
    03-04-10 10:25 AM
    Open App World... the My World (the icon at the bottom right)... is that what you are talking about???

If it is, you need to login to see your list of apps... just click the Menu button and select "Log In".
    Yes, sorry i meant the My World part of App World.

Just did that, and everything is back to normal!!!

Thanks!!!

Glad it was an easy fix. I'm back to loving my 9700 again!
    03-04-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD