Hello Everyone,

I am having issues Downloading from app world after installing 6.0. Is anyone else having these issues?

I am an Electronic Engineer Tech, and was wanting to purchase and download the EE basics app to my phone. However, no matter what I try to purchase and download it gives me an error message. I went to the app world website, and the app shows it works for the 9700 and the 9780. When i login to purchase the app, it says that my device is not supported.

Is this a problem we are having running 6.0 on our phones?

Thank you all for your help.
    04-07-11 09:40 AM
    you might need to update your app world itself. also, if you just did the upgrade you might have app issues. I know I had to erase all my installed apps (facebook, twitter, app world, etc) and reinstall to get them to work properly and not slow up my bb.
    04-07-11 10:15 AM
    Update apps world. Delete it from your bb and install from Blackberry.com with the phone plugged on the USB cable. Log in and let it refresh you apps. You should be good to go. I just upgraded to 6 last night and installed Apps World about an hour ago. It is working fine for me.
    04-07-11 11:01 AM
    Thank you,

going to try and reinstall app world. I installed 6.0 several months ago and then did the "official" Rogers release install. I'll keep you posted if this works for me or not.
    04-07-11 11:08 AM
    Nope, still doesn't work. I used Desktop manager to remove appworld from my device, then reinstalled it from blackberry.com/appworld. I used the pc method to install via USB cable.
    04-07-11 12:01 PM
    Goto the app developers website (hopefully they have one) and see if you can get it.
    04-07-11 01:31 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-08-11 08:20 AM
    Sorry double post. App World would not install for me on .499 but did on .534

04-08-11 08:22 AM
    Uninstall App World, Plug the blackberry into your PC, then open the drive part of it. In Applications delete the App world folder. Reboot. Then in your browser google blackberry app world. OTA install it, it should work. I had the same problem after updating.
    04-08-11 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD