I am sick and tired of RIM releasing something that is not ready to be released. I uninstalled App World and now I am stuck with nothing, and I don't know how to install the older version. I also had to uninstall AP News because of a problem with the application because of the new App World. I am really getting pissed off with RIM now, why can't they understand how to make something right BEFORE they release the thing? AGH!
    07-31-09 11:15 PM
    ok im not sure how to get the old version back, but you can install the crackberry app store client from the mobile site. thats what i did after i deleted app world continuous errors. my event log gives a message of the server has no conection for the 8330 curve
    07-31-09 11:28 PM
    I just cannot put up with RIM anymore if they are going to continue this bull...

Anyway, I uninstalled App World, I would like to get the older version back, but I have the apps that I want to keep on my berry and they still run fine without App World...any recommendations?

Thanks everyone...UGH I AM SO ANNOYED WITH RIM STILL
    07-31-09 11:30 PM
    08-01-09 12:21 AM
    I am sick and tired of RIM releasing something that is not ready to be released. I uninstalled App World and now I am stuck with nothing, and I don't know how to install the older version. I also had to uninstall AP News because of a problem with the application because of the new App World. I am really getting pissed off with RIM now, why can't they understand how to make something right BEFORE they release the thing? AGH!
    I think RIM should allow us to download previous versions of applications as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 04:23 AM
    I have the .30 COD file if you need it. You can use a program like BBSAK, BBMCP or CrackMem to load it
    08-01-09 04:33 AM
    I am having same problem. I downloaded new App world and I wasn't getting categories or popular free Apps. I uninstalled and re installed and now I am getting error message that App world cannot connect to server. Any suggestions?
    08-01-09 04:42 AM
    mm, weird. I downloaded app world last night and went to install it now and the Terms of agreement were in spanish...
    08-01-09 04:55 AM
    Same here...Spanish
    08-01-09 05:40 AM
    Just deleted it and downloaded again from BB website. Seems to be working great now.
    08-01-09 01:14 PM
    I did but I still do not have the option to download apps and the categories are blank...AGHHHH

08-01-09 01:23 PM
    Same here...Spanish
    Lol I thought I was the only one, this is the first time I have heard anynoe else mention that.
    08-01-09 01:31 PM
    What do I do!? Haha I really am worried now are they going to come up with an update??...to fix the update LOL

08-01-09 01:40 PM
    works fine for me now. Did you download from RIMM web site?
    08-01-09 01:53 PM
    I went to BlackBerry App World

08-01-09 01:54 PM
    Worked for me. Try again. Delete the defective one first.
    08-01-09 02:05 PM
    Looks like I spoke too soon. Now all the apps say it is not available for my device and there is no download option. Also nothing comes up under specific categories. I am going to delete this POS.
    08-01-09 05:44 PM
    Looks like I spoke too soon. Now all the apps say it is not available for my device and there is no download option. Also nothing comes up under specific categories. I am going to delete this POS.
    Now after I reinstalled App World, I can download apps. It seems like it is going back to not being able to download them, but if I was able to a couple hours ago, they must be working on it. Most of the apps I cannot download now, but a couple of hours ago, I could. Hmm...
    08-01-09 06:22 PM
    I found app world to be a big memory pig and not very useful.
    08-01-09 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD