Okay so I have seen this question floating around, but no one has answered it. When I go to archive an app through App World, it archives it to my device memory. I tried uninstalling App World, multiple battery pulls, and as far as I can tell there is no "options" menu for App World. How do I get App World to archive apps to the SD card? Is this a bug with the Storm?
    08-01-09 01:57 PM
    Open up App World, and go to the My World section. Select the app you want to archive and press the blackberry menu button. Select Archive, and that's it.
    08-01-09 04:11 PM
    That is what I do. It doesn't work. It saves it to my device memory. That is what I mean by no one has answered the question
    08-01-09 04:57 PM
    still no real answer?
    08-28-09 08:52 PM
    The app world will always archive to the 1gig on the phone first. After that is FULL, then you will start seeing apps on the removable sd card. Same with the tour, archives to on board 1gig first.
    08-28-09 09:00 PM
    Apps are not saved to the sdcard that's just the way it is. According to rumors though it will be available in OS 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 09:07 PM
    is it safe to say that most of the app and slow down issues witht the Storm stem for the low amount of ram?
    08-28-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD