- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
app world annoying:
App World kept displaying a red circle with a white asterisk in it whenever I restarted. No messages or updates so I thought it was just spamming me to download more apps. So I just deleted the whole thing and now I have lots more memory space.
Will I be able to reinstall it? Will I be able to download apps if I need to, without app world.
Appworld . Blackberry . Com is claiming that browser's cookies are turned off. That is just dumb. I should be able to download apps without the app world app. But it looks like I can't.
- By jrmtl in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2012, 09:28 AM
- By Euranus in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2011, 01:44 PM
- By Blancster in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2009, 08:30 PM
- By jrmtl in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
- By Sicily1918 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2009, 02:29 PM