Hi,

Can someone please send me Blackberry App World as a .alx file? I can't seem to download anything from the blackberry site to my phone and the only way I can load apps to the phone is through DM.

Thanks.
    08-16-09 02:41 PM
    Are you getting an error when you try to download something from Blackberry's website... what is the issue???? Maybe we should solve that.

Have you tried to clear all your cache from your Blackberry Browser???
    08-16-09 02:47 PM
    Do you have a data plan? I can't get app world becasue I don't have a data plan.
    08-16-09 02:47 PM
    I don't have a data plan, I try using my Wi-Fi. When I try to download via my blackberry browser, I can't submit the link for the email address (nothing happens when I click submit. When I click the download from desktop option, I get the message that my browser is incorrect (even though I am using IE).
    08-16-09 03:05 PM
    Yea, you need a Blackberry Data Plan to use the App World.
    08-16-09 03:05 PM
    So there is no way to add it via DM as a .alx file?
    08-16-09 03:10 PM
    THE APP WORLD WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT A BLACKBERRY DATA PLAN ... got it now?
    08-16-09 03:15 PM
    No even if you get it on your phone it will not work over wifi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 03:21 PM
    This thread sounds sooooo familiar... didn't I say the same thing a day or two ago???
    08-16-09 03:45 PM
    Yep, instead of people searching we end up answering the same questions 5 times a week.
    08-16-09 03:50 PM
    Hi,

Can someone please send me Blackberry App World as a .alx file? I can't seem to download anything from the blackberry site to my phone and the only way I can load apps to the phone is through DM.

Thanks.
    Doesnt surprise me a bit...Fido is my service provider also...and i have the same problem with my unlocked Rogers curve....I do have the .alx file for Blackberry App World on my laptop....BUT....i won't have it back for a week....at that time i can send it to you by email....PM me next Sunday to remind me....K
    08-16-09 05:41 PM
    i am having a prb downloading it ota plz help
    08-17-09 08:27 AM
    hi! does anybody hav the .alx file for app world? i'm unable to download from the BB site, and i think the onlyway will be by using the .alx file. thanks!!
    08-26-09 10:29 PM
    hi! does anybody hav the .alx file for app world? i'm unable to download from the BB site, and i think the onlyway will be by using the .alx file. thanks!!
    PM me with your email address and i will send you the .alx file for it later today.
    08-27-09 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD