I mistakingly upgraded App World to 2.0, I absolutely hate it.Does anyone have a link to get an older version such as 1.1.0.35? Thanks in advance.
    10-27-10 04:11 PM
    I really like app world 2.0... except the password part I suppose.
    I don't have a link, but if you google for it tons of sites should have it - i think there's even a few copies of it floating around on CB.
    10-27-10 05:16 PM
    Check out this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/old-app-world-543655/

I just posted the OTA there for 1.1.0.17, and a link for another thread that has the files for .33.

But I'm with SCrid: I think AW2.0 is great!

Maybe share your issues/concerns in case it's something we can help you with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by elite1; 10-28-10 at 10:45 AM.
    10-28-10 10:42 AM
    I really like app world 2.0... except the password part I suppose.
    I don't have a link, but if you google for it tons of sites should have it - i think there's even a few copies of it floating around on CB.
    It would be great if the dam thing would allow you to create a new ID for the first time since upgrade to 2.0
    Last edited by NA55AR A; 10-28-10 at 04:03 PM.
    10-28-10 04:01 PM
    It would be great if the dam thing would allow you to create a new ID for the first time since upgrade to 2.0
    Create your ID on the web on a computer. It does allow you to do that now too.
    10-28-10 04:11 PM
    Create your ID on the web on a computer. It does allow you to do that now too.
    i quite new to BB any chance you send me a link or so
    10-28-10 04:14 PM
    i quite new to BB any chance you send me a link or so
    BlackBerry App World - Home

click the link that says register right above the search box. Then you can create your ID from there and then once its setup you should be able to login to my world on your phone.
    10-28-10 04:24 PM
    BlackBerry App World - Home

click the link that says register right above the search box. Then you can create your ID from there and then once its setup you should be able to login to my world on your phone.
    I have logged in. now for the last 5mins its showing "Loading..." i have pull the battery put still same stuck on loading
    10-28-10 04:42 PM
    Yea, can't even create Blackberry ID, can't login. It acts very weird on my Storm,doesnt go into portrtait mode anymore.Maybe it's just a personal preference,but I just don't like it. Thanks for the link.
    10-28-10 06:13 PM
    Yea, can't even create Blackberry ID, can't login. It acts very weird on my Storm,doesnt go into portrtait mode anymore.Maybe it's just a personal preference,but I just don't like it. Thanks for the link.
    Have you ever created a BBID before? Even though you might have had a PayPal login, they are not the same, despite the interface being almost identical-looking.
    This is what screws up many people. They hit that screen, enter their Login info from before when it was tied into PayPal, and get very frustrated when it doesn't work.

You must create a BBID if you have not previously. There is a small link to do so�I think at the top of the Login page�that you have to click and then it only takes seconds.

If you have already created an actual BBID since it's been App World 2.0 and it's not letting you sign in, then that is not functioning correctly.
    10-28-10 06:27 PM
    i used the same log/pass as my paypal but still stuck on loading screen
    10-29-10 12:37 PM
    i used the same log/pass as my paypal but still stuck on loading screen
    Okay, when the Login screen came up did you click the "Create a BlackBerry ID" at the top?

10-29-10 02:56 PM
    Okay, when the Login screen came up did you click the "Create a BlackBerry ID" at the top?

I set this up from PC as it did allow me to create ID from BB
    10-29-10 03:00 PM
    I set this up from PC as it did allow me to create ID from BB
    Okay, I haven't looked at the PC sign-in yet.

Did it offer you the opportunity to Create a BlackBerry ID, and did you?
    10-29-10 03:08 PM
    Alright I just took a peek at it. Did you click Register or Sign-In?
    10-29-10 03:09 PM
    Ok this how it worked for me connect your phone to WIFI and on your phone screen you should have your network (vodafone ect) name plus your router name showing up at same time now go app world enter your email and pass now you should get T &C pop up just click except and your in:
    11-08-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD