I have the Verizon Bold 9930. I just upgraded to .374 but App World 3.0 is not being pushed to my phone. Its been a few days since i upgraded. It pushed the first time when in installed it, but i had to reinstall .374 for other reasons. But after the second time around, I havent gotten the upgrade App World icon yet.

Emails are working fine tho...

Does anyone know why ??
    10-27-11 10:54 AM
    If you absolutely, positively have to have the upgrade immediately, go to http://www.blackberry.com/appworld from your devices browser and download it.
    10-27-11 11:04 AM
    Or go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BB and download it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 11:10 AM
    thanks for the replies.. I know can just go grab it .. but arent they supposed to be pushed to my phone ??

Isnt there a setting on my phone where i can refresh the connection or something?.. I remember having to do it a few years ago...
    Last edited by paperplanes7; 10-27-11 at 01:22 PM.
    10-27-11 11:13 AM
    Wife just got the update on her phone, still wait on mine....
    10-27-11 11:52 AM
    Isnt there a setting on my phone where i can refresh the connection or something?.. I remember having to do it a few years...
    Try <ALT> R,S,T you may need to do it twice back to back to get it to actually reset..

RIM doesn't send out update notices to all phone at the same time because they would never be able to handle the load, so they release the update to only a certain number of devices at a time. If your patient, you will eventually get the notification automatically.
    10-27-11 11:56 AM
    I'm guessing here, but the App World update notifications are probably pushed out in batches by PIN number. Once you've received one and acted upon it by updating, that's likely the only one you'll get... even if you later require the update again, for whatever reason.

So if you've already used up your update notification, you're better off manually updating because I don't think you'll get another until the next update is due.

10-27-11 12:02 PM
    Try <ALT> R,S,T you may need to do it twice back to back to get it to actually reset..
    Alt RST from within My World only clears the App World cache and updates your currently installed apps list status.

If there are any app updates not showing then this action should invoke these, but I don't believe it will prompt an update for App World itself.

10-27-11 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD