New to blackberry, so new I dont have mine yet. But I am checking things out. Regardless, I was wondering if there is anyway to download and application from app world and have it on my pc or maybe even use it on my pc? Any way of fooling app world to thinking it has a device attached?
    Thanks
    04-07-09 11:22 PM
    Depends on the app. Some just have the OTA, which you do on your phone. Others you have to DL to your comp and then load on through desktop manager

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 11:39 PM
    BB apps won't run on your PC. You can store them there to install on your BB later, but the BB uses a proprietary OS language which isn't compatible. At least, I'm fairly certain there aren't any BB emulators for PC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 12:20 AM
    there's a bb simulator. I wonder if you can try out apps using the sim?
    04-08-09 12:23 AM
    Seems like a lot of ppl run this app fine,But for me it ****ed up my memory even when i didn't use it...It dropped me down to 0mb a few times..And since the deletion of it,i don't go past 28mb now..
    04-08-09 06:41 AM
    Well I have downloaded the simulator app, now I am trying to download the ticketmaster app from app world, I want to check it out, does anyone have it on their comp, or does anyone wanna try and download it and send it to me?? please
    e-mail me at yoedba at gmail.com
    THANKS GUYS
    04-08-09 06:02 PM
    Question for you guys, is the app any different than just going to Ticketmaster through the bb's browser?
    04-12-09 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD