Has anyone downloaded and used this app from the App World?

I did, and found it to severely drain my memory. My phone started going very slow, and when I checked my memory, it was at 1.6MB - the lowest I have ever seen!

I uinistalled this, but just wondering if anyone else had the same experience with this App.

You would think all Apps on the App World would be thoroughly tested!
    04-14-09 05:25 AM
    Memory was not my problem, I guess I hit the okay for it to use the GPS my battery lasted 5 hours and it was dead as a door nail.
    04-14-09 05:41 AM
    wow thats pretty low.

i dont know how smart people are who test the apps for them. they tell me "we couldnt find an icon for your app under downloads folder" lol it says it shows up under bb options menu ONLY right in the description. of all people who couldnt figure that out, rim testers!
    04-14-09 05:42 AM
    well from what i've read previously on this board, those app's are not fully tested, and other people have had problems with applications they installed on their phone...

did you by chance try doing a battery pull after installation to see if it fixed the problem?
    04-14-09 06:10 AM
    ran it for a good while and never had issues... after update never took the time t re-install it.
    04-14-09 07:03 AM
    I have no problems with the app so far. I also use Snap2Twitter.
    04-14-09 07:11 AM
    I have no problems with the app so far. I also use Snap2Twitter.
    never heard of that one.. link ?
    04-14-09 07:14 AM
    I've had it on my phone for 2 weeks now. No problems with it. Battery is good and memory is stable. I'm running the 5.0 hybrid though.
    04-14-09 12:21 PM
    I took a picture with this app and it uploaded to the default online album. I have already enabled my Twitterpic account with the app, but the photo hasn't shown up on Twitterpic. How do I make it automatically upload photos to my online accounts?

Thanks.
    04-18-09 07:07 PM
    I took a picture with this app and it uploaded to the default online album. I have already enabled my Twitterpic account with the app, but the photo hasn't shown up on Twitterpic. How do I make it automatically upload photos to my online accounts?

Thanks.
    Did you upload to the default private or default public album? Only the public album will show up on any of the apps you set up.
    04-18-09 09:54 PM
    I keep getting "retry in xx seconds and never seems to upload......HELP ME PLEASE
    07-06-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD