View Poll Results: what app is on your tour?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • WHERE

23 38.33%
  • LIFE IN POCKET

37 61.67%
    I don�t understand the logic! Poynt and Where are very similar to each other and it�s possible for them to compete with each other. They are just local search using Google maps.

LifeInPocket is a GPS navigation app similar to Telenav and VZ Navigator. It makes sense to compare LifeInPocket with Telenav and VZ Nav.

All those apps have nice local search but I don�t think LifeInPocket is in competition with Where. Simply because LifeInPocket also support Google maps?
    01-26-10 06:06 PM
    Unfortunately this thread and poll were hijacked by a bunch of LifeInPocket employee-shill accounts posing as real users. CrackBerry.com does not allow or condone spam or advertising in forums, and this was a blatant attempt to mislead real users. The offending posts have been removed but the poll is meaningless.
    As soon as the company received reports regarding this incident on Feb. the 2nd 2010, our management team immediately ordered a full investigation.

While further investigation is still in progress and we are not ready to declare our employees are 100% innocent until the full investigation is done. However, I can assure you that the company has no interest in that kind of practice, because,
    o We are financially strong company, a world wide leader in Telemetric business, we have sufficient budget for everything we do. I just don�t see the need for our company to send a team to a forum to promote something like a tiny company
    o At all stage, we already have more beta participants than we need but we are still trying hard to accommodate the demand
    o When Gokivo and aMaze started charge monthly fee, we saw users flooded to our server
    o As soon as Nav4All�s cease of operation were leaked, we had to add capacity in a rush because LifeInPocket became the only BB app offers free navigation in US.
    o LifeInPocket is the only Life Enrichment app and service developed to cover all aspects of human life.

Below is the investigation report issued by RoadComm�s human resource department.

An internal investigation by RoadComm human resource department and IT team could not establish connection between our employees and those CB user accounts base on all the data collected so far. All the ones they could pin down by combing through our network and computer log files are contractors working in our facility and some teen age kids of our employees doing homework in our library. These people do have access to our computers and networks and all the log files point to computers and networks they use.

These contractors include accountants from CPA firm, IT people from IT company and maybe others. They are employees of other companies not our employees.

They all stated that they were making true statements about the product as a user. At current state of internal investigation they all admitted no wrong doing.

RoadComm has no legal power to control contractors and employees� family members but we have directly and indirectly advised them.

We urge Crackberry to provide us the posts they made so we can judge if there were any misleading statements need to be clarified. We apologized for any inconvenience they have brought.

RoadComm, Inc. is a US company, world wide leader in Telematics technology and the maker of LifeInPocket the company has been in business for over 10 years.

Edit: Update as of Feb 12, 2010.

Further investigation with the information provided by Crack Berry Forums has helped RoadComm investigation team identified that one of the user in CB�s list is likely our employee according to computer and network logs.

However, CB told us that he is a legitimate user got caught in this mess and this user didn�t cause any damage after reviewed his posts. Therefore, CB lifted the ban for his account.
    Last edited by RoadComm Beta Team; 02-12-10 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Update investigation result
    02-04-10 03:14 PM
    Im not sure what life in pocket is, ive tried where, my wife swears by it i didnt like too much im all about poynt.
    02-04-10 03:31 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD