Is there an app out that is better than the current one on the BB? I get my customers messages via .wav file, and for some reason the last 2-3 seconds of the message gets cut off. Usually those last few seconds are their phone number so this is very annoying to say the least.

Any app out there that overrides the current one BB uses?
    01-01-10 07:44 AM
    There are other "music" players altho it has been a while since I've seen names. One is by Shape. But I don't recall if they did WAV files or not. They are not necessarily free but might have trial periods. Check either Crackberry store or appworld. Is there some way to have whatever app saves your customers' messages to use a different format? Have you checked its options?
    01-01-10 09:45 AM
    There are other "music" players altho it has been a while since I've seen names. One is by Shape. But I don't recall if they did WAV files or not. They are not necessarily free but might have trial periods. Check either Crackberry store or appworld. Is there some way to have whatever app saves your customers' messages to use a different format? Have you checked its options?

I would have to contact my answering service that emails me my messages.

Is there another format that works better with BB?
    01-01-10 09:47 AM
    I really don't know if there's a better format - clearly, mp3's take up much less space. I only accidently copied two wav files to my 8830 - Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue" and "American in Paris" and I think they worked but when I realized, I converted them to mp3 which is what are also now on my Tour.
    01-01-10 10:33 AM
    I guess I am really not concerned with the format as I just preview the message and do not really download it.

I actually never really had this problem until I downloaded .230 so maybe a downgrade is necessary
    01-01-10 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD