Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 101 of 214 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 5330
Like Tree1355Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    6,980 Global Posts

Hey Sprial....could you fit in a skin for me too? I snitched a few you did for brewersc and they were awesome!! TIA

Can you do 2, one with red background and then black background? My daughter is a runner and these would be cute for meet days! Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-iconspro100300248.jpg  
    I like smiling, smiling's my favorite!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by brewersc View Post
    I want to say thank you to you Spiral out for my mouse icon it is to cute. I attached screenshot for you to see!
    Brewersc: how did you get your "mouse" in 2 spots on your homescreen. He is so cute, but also it looks really great, thanks - kam
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by kam2958 View Post
    Brewersc: how did you get your "mouse" in 2 spots on your homescreen. He is so cute, but also it looks really great, thanks - kam
    Hi Kam
    mouse is battery ex skin , it shows up in the banner and then I also put it in the weather slot of this theme. You can do that with almost every theme that as a weather slot if you so choose.
    Cathy(brewersc)
    Thanked by:
    kam2958 (12-16-2010) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts

Smile

Thanks Cathy - gonna try it, kim
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    PIN
    o_O

Default grab bag #52

here's another quick grab bag, hope you all enjoy it!

have a happy and safe holiday season!!

GRAB BAG #52:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by 9:
    Cathyxx724 (12-16-2010),  Jennifer72 (12-17-2010),  mimicurtis (12-16-2010),  ~dianaaamarie~ (12-16-2010),  Lovewalk218 (12-16-2010),  seashell93 (12-16-2010),  vanesserstation (12-16-2010),  wendybeee (12-16-2010),  yashimi (12-16-2010) 
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Sorry the number you are trying to reach is no longer available

Ok y'all, quick question I have a couple skins downloaded and am using them, but why are they in my picture folder? Do I have to unistall and redownload them into a different folder? I have them in a BatteryEx folder, but they still show up in the other folder. It is quite annoying when I go in to find a picture and have to go through all the skins first. Any help will be greatly appreciated Also, can anyone.....hint hint do a Grinch in his Santa suit?
    Last edited by Gothic_Angel; 12-16-2010 at 12:48 PM.
    Be Yourself Because Everyone Else Is Already Taken

Dream as if you'll live forever...Live as if you'll die today....~James Dean
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,384 Global Posts
    PIN
    Possibly

If you go to your media folder and press the menu button and click on options you will get a screen go all the way down to the bottom of the screen to exclude folders. Click it. Then check off the folders you don't want showing with your pictures. Then save the changes and that should take care of it for you. If I remember right that is how I did it. I just looked at mine and I have the BattEx folder check so none of my skins shows in the picture folder. Hope that helps.
    Thanked by:
    Serenity Dawn (12-16-2010) 
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Sorry the number you are trying to reach is no longer available

Quote Originally Posted by catberryday View Post
    If you go to your media folder and press the menu button and click on options you will get a screen go all the way down to the bottom of the screen to exclude folders. Click it. Then check off the folders you don't want showing with your pictures. Then save the changes and that should take care of it for you. If I remember right that is how I did it. I just looked at mine and I have the BattEx folder check so none of my skins shows in the picture folder. Hope that helps.
    Thank you I will do that
    Be Yourself Because Everyone Else Is Already Taken

Dream as if you'll live forever...Live as if you'll die today....~James Dean
    CrackBerry User

does batteryex only come in paid version for os6? or there's a free version like that for os4.x & 5? Hope someone can enlighten my question here, thanks!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,039 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Harmonics ♬

Quote Originally Posted by stanii View Post
    does batteryex only come in paid version for os6? or there's a free version like that for os4.x & 5? Hope someone can enlighten my question here, thanks!
    Yes, the free version works fine on OS6.

Quote Originally Posted by brewersc View Post
    Spiral, they all turned out just wonderful. I can't thank you enough for doing these icons and getting them done so quickly. You are a whiz.
    Thank you again
    Have a great Thursday!!!!!
    My pleasure, Cathy! Still a set or two left.
    Thanks. Hope you have an excellent day as well!

Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hey Sprial....could you fit in a skin for me too? I snitched a few you did for brewersc and they were awesome!! TIA

Can you do 2, one with red background and then black background? My daughter is a runner and these would be cute for meet days! Thanks
    Sure. Here ya go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-charging_000.png   App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-charging_020.png  
    Spiral_ouT Keep Going
    Lateralus

Thanked by:
    seashell93 (12-16-2010) 
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,584 Global Posts
    PIN
    A Coladas, and getting caught in the rain..

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    last one for now, enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #51:
    I have a dumb question...I downloaded a grab bag for the 1st time but not sure how to get to a specific icon after I get it to my phone...I'm sure its been explained, I just can't find it, can anyone please help?
    *PHILLIES* *FLYERS* *EAGLES*
    "The Island brought us here"...got LOST
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,039 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Harmonics ♬

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy Surf View Post
    I have a dumb question...I downloaded a grab bag for the 1st time but not sure how to get to a specific icon after I get it to my phone...I'm sure its been explained, I just can't find it, can anyone please help?
    Download it to your computer, unzip the file, open it and you'll see the individual sets in separate folders. Move the sets you'd like to use to the BatteryEX folder on your device. That should do it!
    Spiral_ouT Keep Going
    Lateralus

Thanked by:
    roxy surf (12-16-2010) 
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,584 Global Posts
    PIN
    A Coladas, and getting caught in the rain..

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral_ouT View Post
    Download it to your computer, unzip the file, open it and you'll see the individual sets in separate folders. Move the sets you'd like to use to the BatteryEX folder on your device. That should do it!
    got it, thank you!
    *PHILLIES* *FLYERS* *EAGLES*
    "The Island brought us here"...got LOST
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,445 Global Posts
    PIN
    Not anymore ;-)

Had fun making this one :-D I'm a 4 yr old trapped in a 39 yr old body! LOl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-alien-ts.png  
    Thanked by:
    rezn (01-01-2011) 
    CrackBerry User

Yes, the free version works fine on OS6.
    how do i get it for my torch? because on mobihand, i tried searching for batteryex, all i got is the paid version available.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,039 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Harmonics ♬

how do i get it for my torch? because on mobihand, i tried searching for batteryex, all i got is the paid version available.
    Friend with a Torch sent me a link. Here ya go. It's an OTA, so open it from your berry. http://www.mobireach.com/upload/528/...atteryEx50.jad
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 12-17-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    Spiral_ouT Keep Going
    Lateralus

CrackBerry User

Friend with a Torch sent me a link. Here ya go. It's an OTA, so open it from your berry. http://www.mobireach.com/upload/528/...atteryEx50.jad
    wow, honestly! that helped so much! thanks a bunch mate!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,039 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Harmonics ♬

wow, honestly! that helped so much! thanks a bunch mate!
    No prob, bro.
    Spiral_ouT Keep Going
    Lateralus

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,039 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Harmonics ♬

Fourth set.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-pencil-icon.png   App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-rings-icon.png   App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-skate-icon.png   App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-skic-icon.png   App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-sour-cloud-icon.png  

App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-tiffany-icon.png  
    Spiral_ouT Keep Going
    Lateralus

Thanked by 6:
    Cathyxx724 (12-17-2010),  hunoosh (12-17-2010),  neicy17 (01-01-2011),  Lovewalk218 (12-17-2010),  rezn (01-01-2011),  wendybeee (12-17-2010) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,039 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Harmonics ♬

Fifth and final (for now) set of requests for Brewersc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-treasure-map-icon.png   App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-tree-icon.png   App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-vroum-vroum-icon.png   App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-wallet-icon.png   App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-white-dugatti-icon.png  

App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-wild-rose-pink-2-icon.png  
    Spiral_ouT Keep Going
    Lateralus

Thanked by 5:
    Cathyxx724 (12-17-2010),  damn_gina (01-21-2011),  hunoosh (12-17-2010),  Lovewalk218 (12-17-2010),  wendybeee (12-17-2010) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Fourth set.
    Thank you so much Austin !!!they are all great. I am out on the hunt for more icons so you will be hearing from me(lol)
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    just ask

i know i've been quiet the past few days, i'll try to get some skins out this weekend. cant promise any of you will like them tho lol
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,445 Global Posts
    PIN
    Not anymore ;-)

House is quiet....I am bored....any requests? lol
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,445 Global Posts
    PIN
    Not anymore ;-)

Here's another Rubics Cube. This one appears more realistic. Hope yall like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails App update - BatteryEx updates to 1.5-rubix64.png  
    Thanked by:
    Coffey123 (12-22-2010) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,039 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Harmonics ♬

Quote Originally Posted by vict0r View Post
    woah...sweeeeeet program just getting into this and so many skins! i took the day just browsing thru all the pages! is there any chance i could get either one of these made? i know that the images are copyrighted so anything close would be awesome, but i like vertical batteries so if that could happy id be a really happy camper haha :P but yeah heres the two images thanks in advance if not thanks for the sweet skins already posted!
    Alright. Wasn't easy, but I got one of them done. Not going to do the other since the battery images are too small to fit the required dimensions.

Spiral_ouT Keep Going
    Lateralus

Thanked by 2:
    kcpaynev1 (12-18-2010),  vict0r (12-18-2010)