When this thing drops in March, are we expecting a huge influx of new applications? Or just a couple like the ones we've seen on this board? It'd be great to be able to have a nice set of things to choose from that run as smooth as the iphone's.

Not saying that I'm not totally enjoying all these free cool apps that DMG and folks are putting out! Just curious to see what we should be expecting on day 1.
    02-14-09 12:17 AM
    I would say on day 1 there are about 10 apps lol.

I really don't see to many advertisers on this board, over on the RIM forums or at blackberryforums. Unless people are keeping quiet I wouldn't have high expectations.
    02-14-09 12:21 AM
    There will be a pretty good amount from what I am hearing. There should be a very limited amount of 'free' ones, but quite a few offering trials.

They should range from some things that we have seen to some newer - search, doc editing, email editing/storage and a few others.

I'm sure we will see some 'Iphone' style ones soon as well - maybe some shakers and such...

PS - in response to the above: the Devs haven't received approval yet so nobody wants to pay the tab for the advertising yet... Just hang in there...
    02-14-09 12:21 AM
    I can't wait to see what apps they bring out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD