Are there any apps out there that show what is eating all of my memory? I've checked out all the tips to help restore some application memory, but I am sitting around 32MB free right after a battery pull and usually drops to like 16 pretty damn quick. I have some apps I frequently use but would delete if it would restore ALOT of my memory and reinstall some apps that I deleted that hardly use any memory. Anyone know of anything out there?
    03-10-09 04:01 PM
    i just thought of this because everyone posts 30+ mem.. ive never gotten higher than 25 and i average about 17. ive dipped as low as 4...
    03-10-09 04:36 PM
    I rarely run over 25. Lets see now i was at 6mb. i'm doing a reboot and i now have 25.3mb.

I don't think i've every been any higher. I've followed every suggestion in the forums. nothing really worked for me.

I have 3 things(besides BB basics) running.

Google maps(automatically starts)
    talk Lock
    BuzzMe

I need to reboot a few times a day to even keep it in the 20's
    03-10-09 07:15 PM
    Use DM and see what apps you don't need on your Storm and delete them. It will free up quite a bit of memory.
    03-10-09 07:42 PM
    Dm? What does dm stand for?
    03-11-09 11:21 AM
    quicklaunch has that in the device info
    03-11-09 11:24 AM
    DM = Desktop Manager..
    MeterBerry shows what's going on with memory but not which app uses it..
    03-11-09 11:31 AM
    Dm? What does dm stand for?
    Desktop manager. If you do not use VZ navigator and visual voicemail those are 2 good ones to start with.

Click options : advanced options : applications : highlight app : bb button : delete
    03-11-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD