I'd pay $10 for an app that just gave me the profile exceptions that existed in previous OSs.
    01-12-11 09:14 AM
    Ok, so I don't know if this will make me sound too Canadian, but I'm willing to give it a shot anyway. Why is there a CBC News app for the iPhone, but nothing for Blackberry? CBC is our national news service and Blackberry is the number 1 smartphone in Canada (and elsewhere!) produced by a Canadian company. Somebody out there must be able to put this together? Right? End of rant

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CBC.ca - CBC Mobile Services - Blackberry

Or you want something more advanced?
    01-12-11 10:45 AM
    I'd really like a Planetarium application - something similar to the wonderful Planetarium application that is available for the Palm platform. I believe the Iphone also has a similar app. And of course - and application that backs up EVERYTHING on my BB - including 3rd party applications! That is long overdue!
    01-12-11 10:51 AM
    That would be great if you could make an app that records your voice and changes it.
    For example, the "I Am T-Pain" app.

01-12-11 09:00 PM
    Hi there
    I need a simple eventlog reader/icon for OS 5.
    I use to used 'free log out' but its not at app world anymore and 'show event log' is not working with .451

LogCut

Includes automatic log eraser, that can be turned off. If you want ONLY a shortcut icon to the log, look for "LogCut Icon" at App World, but the above is the same in CrackBerry Superstore with the auto-log-erase feature.
    01-12-11 09:28 PM
    How about angry birds

01-13-11 10:14 AM
    Thought this would be a neat app for bb's
    Road SMS
    01-23-11 10:54 PM
    Perhaps an app for the Torch that can finally mute that pesky camera shutter sound?
    01-23-11 11:20 PM
    I really really really want an app or widget like Clockr for Android that displays the time in text format instead of numeric. We have boring clocks for BB. I'd be willing to pay of course.
    02-01-11 12:00 AM
    how about a new Xbox Live app
    02-09-11 11:19 AM
460 ... 171819
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD