Okay there are too many requests all over the place and I'm too lazy to go looking for them lol. I'm ready to make a few new apps, I just need to see what people want.

Things that I'm not going to make
    iBeer - I don't want to spend a ton of time creating graphics and all that math for such a simple free aplication lol
    iPopcorn - Same reason

Besides apps like those though I'm open to any suggestions. I will just pick a few and start working on them.
    02-13-09 04:11 PM
    Along the lines of quicklaunch, but FREE! lol
    its a great idea and with some perfection it could be awesome

thanks for offering to help out
    02-13-09 04:16 PM
    Have you ever played that marble maze game? Its one of my favorites, I had the actual little wood setup. lol. I think that would be cool. .
    02-13-09 04:18 PM
    do you have a link to all your current apps? i can't find them on stormgrounds.com PM me if so.
    02-13-09 04:22 PM
    Is it possible to make a caller ID app? One that if its a random number it will tell you where the number is calling from? That would be awesome.
    Along the lines of quicklaunch, but FREE! lol
    its a great idea and with some perfection it could be awesome

thanks for offering to help out
    I would, but I don't like to clone apps and give them away. Especially because isn't it only a few bucks anyways?
    Have you ever played that marble maze game? Its one of my favorites, I had the actual little wood setup. lol. I think that would be cool. .
    Nope never played it. Do you have an example somewhere?

do you have a link to all your current apps? i can't find them on stormgrounds.com PM me if so.
    Not yet, but the application center on StormGrounds is almost complete. I will have all the apps uploaded there.
    02-13-09 04:24 PM
    Is it possible to make a caller ID app? One that if its a random number it will tell you where the number is calling from? That would be awesome.
    Yes and no. While it is possible, I would need a database of all the area codes in the country which would make the app rather large.
    02-13-09 04:25 PM
    I've been searching high and low for a slick looking stock watching app. There are a couple of really nice looking ones but you have to trade through the companies that made them. I'd like to see a good looking one that anybody can use. And also one that can keep track of how much I've earned total since I bought it. They all tell you the current price of the stock, and what they've gained / lost today, but haven't seen any that keep track of the total gain / lost since the purchase price.
    Is there already a geocaching app? I don't know if GPSed or any of the other big-name official-type ones exist. If not, that'd be super rad!
    Not sure if it's possible but a speech recognition app would be awesome. Even something that could just do dialing. Like to be able to speak each number of a phone number your trying to dial.
    02-13-09 04:29 PM
    I would love to see an app that can tell you all the snow/ski stats in colorado.
    02-13-09 04:30 PM
    I had an HP12C app on my 8830, but it left a lot to be desired. It never took the place of my real 12C. If you could develop one with RPN and the same user interface as the 12C that would be great!
    02-13-09 04:32 PM
    [QUOTE=dmglakewood;1671890]Nope never played it. Do you have an example somewhere?

I tried putting some links up but my post count is big enough. Its basically a game with a marble you have to get through a maze. It would be really cool with the accelerometer. And for every level you pass it would get harder. I know it would be a lot of work but its just an idea. . You can google marble maze and they have tons of examples. Like I said id help you out and get you links but it wont let me.
    02-13-09 04:33 PM
    Thanks for making this thread. My request was for the vehicle gas mileage app.

Multiple vehicles
    Charts
    Fill up history

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 04:39 PM
    Request: Voice Changing App
    maybe if we can record something and then add an effect to it and play it

Request: Cube Runner
    its on the iphone and u just use the accelerometer to guide a plane throught a field of cubes and if you hit one you die.. it counts how many seconds you last for the score

Request: Magic 8 Ball
    an app for decision making haha.. just shake it and an answer will appear.. no more thinking if you should or shouldnt do something, just shake it and find out
    02-13-09 04:46 PM
    maybe if the iBeer thing was tweaked so that you had to slide a glass of beer down the bar past some obstacles then when you get it to the end you get to simulate drinking it. never get boring...

pleaaaaasseeeeeeee
    02-13-09 04:50 PM
    I would like an app that offers the option to set the default to either "work," "home," or "mobile" when saving a number to contacts.

There already is a program like this called "SaveNumberAs" but this program doesn't appear to work on the Storm. At least, I can't get it to work.
    Not sure if it's possible but a speech recognition app would be awesome. Even something that could just do dialing. Like to be able to speak each number of a phone number your trying to dial.
    There already is an app for Storm that does this called Vlingo.
    02-13-09 04:53 PM
    Yes and no. While it is possible, I would need a database of all the area codes in the country which would make the app rather large.
    A caller ID app would definitely solve my only problem with the Storm. However I would like a fullscreen picture caller ID app (or atleast half the screen). The thumbnails that come up when someone calls are tiny (and that's being generous). If you could create a program like this I would pay for it!
    02-13-09 04:54 PM
    the one and only app i want:

mutli touch only keyboard
    02-13-09 04:56 PM
    Seconded!

" Quote: Request: Magic 8 Ball
    an app for decision making haha.. just shake it and an answer will appear.. no more thinking if you should or shouldnt do something, just shake it and find out"

Request: Virtual Zippo Lighter

There is a free iphone ap that does this.
    02-13-09 05:03 PM
    full screen picture ID app. I know one exists but it is very poorly put together... One that flows into the interface would be an excellent add.

An IMDB app similar to your wikipedia app would also be nice.

A rubik's cube could be neat too. The glyde (awful phone) did one thing right, and that was having one in the background that you could control. Was fun to kill time and play with.

The only other two I wish the storm had are ESPN MVP and SongID, anything else I can live without. Not sure how feasible it'd be to develop something along those lines though...but wishful thinking is verizon will release those into the app store for RIM.
    02-13-09 05:07 PM
    A poker odds calculator for hold em' and omaha. Along the lines of here or here.
    02-13-09 05:17 PM
    Okay everyone all the apps have been noted. Thanks for all the ideas keep em coming. The more apps I can program the more experience I pick up. That's why I'm trying to code as much as I can.
    02-13-09 05:23 PM
    GPS Sound Profiler,

LiveJournal Client,

I am def willing to pay for these
    02-13-09 05:27 PM
460 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD