I am currently looking to develop several apps that would interest users on a moderate scale (no personalized apps). I have two games and an app that I have finished developing, and am working on a third game. I am willing to develop just about anything that I am able to do as long as it is useful. I will post the apps I have developed in the app store within the next few days hopefully. I will put up screenshots possibly tomorrow when I get home. The games I have finished are a minesweeper clone and a clone of the game pop for the Wii. The app is a post it notes like app that lets you draw your messages rather than type them out. The game I am still developing is a pong like app where you have to rotate the STORM rather than just moving the paddles. I plan on eventually hosting all the apps on my own site. For now there is no planned charge for anything I develop, just donations. So let the ideas flow.........
    03-12-09 08:33 PM
    You said, "useful". Darn. There goes my request for a certain app that no one is deranged enough to do...
    03-12-09 08:36 PM
    full screen caller ID...one thats not expensive and has a cleaner look then the current ones.
    03-12-09 08:41 PM
    How about some old classic games (if not done already) like frogger or q-bert? I imagine these wouldn't take too much toll on the phone. Or Sudoku? Or...Gran Turismo? ...yeah that's just wishful thinking.
    03-12-09 08:44 PM
    Sudoku would probably be pretty simple to do except the generation algorithm. Mine sweeper only took about a half a day, so I'm sure it wouldn't be much longer. I'll start looking into it in the morning.
    03-12-09 09:02 PM
    Full screen numbers, full screen image, or possibly picture as background with number overlayed.....might be pretty interesting...i'll take a look......
    03-12-09 09:04 PM
    i still want a FAKE ULTRASOUND APP. search it here and you will see the concept.
    03-12-09 09:06 PM
    Sudoku would probably be pretty simple to do except the generation algorithm. Mine sweeper only took about a half a day, so I'm sure it wouldn't be much longer. I'll start looking into it in the morning.

Great! Thanks!
    03-12-09 09:09 PM
    I for one would love to see a game similar to GALAGA developed for the Storm. I love that game and it would be cool to be able to rock the storm and use the accelerometer to move the ship(s) back and forth and then use one of the buttons (or click) to fire the missiles.
    03-12-09 11:04 PM
    I for one would love to see a game similar to GALAGA developed for the Storm. I love that game and it would be cool to be able to rock the storm and use the accelerometer to move the ship(s) back and forth and then use one of the buttons (or click) to fire the missiles.
    That would be sweet, use the left key to fire.
    03-12-09 11:28 PM
    FULL SCREEN ID would be cool
    PRINT SCREEN is a nice app
    Some games would be nice
    03-13-09 12:18 AM
    How about a flip book where you can draw basic black stick figures type drawings and other simple objects.
    03-13-09 02:20 AM
    That would be sweet, use the left key to fire.
    yeah that works too, the biggest thing is that trying to get the accelerometer to work along with the game so its like a new version of the game.
    03-13-09 03:03 AM
    How about an app that let's you scroll in the browser and on the home screen using the accelerometer? Maybe click to start scrolling, and click again to stop scrolling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 05:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD