Just an idea: I have family and work in 3 different continents and often need to know what time it is locally. I know there is the Sunclock JAVA application out there but is there by any chance a BB-native application which could give us different time zones on the home screen? Or someone could develop one? You guys have a need for something like this?]

TIA!
    03-17-09 10:40 PM
    TrackIt:Time Zone Edition from the CrackBerry store gives you that capability. It has a free trial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 10:43 PM
    Hey Jeff! Thanks, I did know about that...but nothing right now which would give us home screen time updates correct?

Wondering if something like that could be developed?
    03-17-09 10:49 PM
    I'm not aware of any app or theme that can display more than one time zone on the Home Screen, but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

03-17-09 10:53 PM
    Sunclock - Sunclock - gega

Is free and shows local plus 4 other times and a world map with the sun.

03-17-09 11:17 PM
    ^^ I referred to that in my first post. I was talking about an app that could have a pop up say of 2-3 cities when the icon was highlighted....and display time for one other city (not your local one) on the home screen....without having to actually launch a second app...I hope I'm explaining this correctly....
    03-18-09 09:05 AM
    ^^^Whoops I guess I didn't fully read your first post

Nor did the poster below
    Last edited by dbregman; 03-18-09 at 05:49 PM.
    03-18-09 02:25 PM
    03-18-09 03:04 PM
    Are there any other ones than Sunclock? Its very quirky and always shows the wrong times on my Storm.
    I'd love to see a world clock thats kind of like to one on the iPod Touch/iPhone
    (uh oh! bracing for flaming!)
    03-31-09 06:08 PM
    WorldMate has a world clock.
    03-31-09 06:10 PM
    yes but it defeats the purpose of having such a bloated app for just world time...I had that but never used any of the other features...
    03-31-09 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD