I think we need one of these for our BB's as like the one for the iPhone/iTouch...

Wobble � iPhone Application Reviews Hot & Fresh
    Last edited by Smokedawg2000; 02-20-09 at 11:16 AM.
    02-20-09 11:05 AM
    This may be possible, but the developer would need to go in to the image and change the pixels individually.. Then they'd need to save every possible image based on the user's possible shake/accelerometer movements. And then they'd need to implement logic to determine which image to show based on the user's shaking..
    And at the end, the animation would still be shaky and likely slow your entire phone down.
    02-20-09 11:16 AM
    This may be possible, but the developer would need to go in to the image and change the pixels individually.. Then they'd need to save every possible image based on the user's possible shake/accelerometer movements. And then they'd need to implement logic to determine which image to show based on the user's shaking..
    And at the end, the animation would still be shaky and likely slow your entire phone down.

So what you are saying is, that its posible right
    02-20-09 11:20 AM

What makes me highly doubt this is what was done for the iphone/touch??
    02-20-09 11:54 AM
    What makes me highly doubt this is what was done for the iphone/touch??
    I highly doubt that's what was done for the iphone/touch too.

We have different APIs available to us.
    02-20-09 12:58 PM
    I highly doubt that's what was done for the iphone/touch too.

We have different APIs available to us.
    yes its a lot easier and the sdk makes a lot of thins simple
    02-20-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD