on the curve there is an option called , Do Not Disturb that does what you are asking. if you set the option to yes, then all calls will be sent to VM without ringing through.

Do Not Disturb

how to set it on a CURVE:
    options
    advanced
    edit
    phone
    do not disturb: YES

I would be willing to pay for an app like this. Because while im in some apps like navigator, I dont want to be interupted by a phone call and get lost. Currently there is no feature on vznav to disable phone calls. I would like for the app to go directly to voice mail with out any notification on the phone. I guess I would have to manually check my vm to find out if i missed messages.

Please someone develop an app of the sort. Thanks.

Anybody agree? This could be useful.
    03-06-09 01:50 PM
    on the curve there is an option called , Do Not Disturb that does what you are asking. if you set the option to yes, then all calls will be sent to VM without ringing through.

Do Not Disturb

how to set it on a CURVE:
    options
    advanced
    edit
    phone
    do not disturb: YES

I would be willing to pay for an app like this. Because while im in some apps like navigator, I dont want to be interupted by a phone call and get lost. Currently there is no feature on vznav to disable phone calls. I would like for the app to go directly to voice mail with out any notification on the phone. I guess I would have to manually check my vm to find out if i missed messages.

Please someone develop an app of the sort. Thanks.

Anybody agree? This could be useful.
    we have an app called NotNow Toysoft Development Inc., football, Hockey, NFL, Ring tones, Palm Security, blackberry, Treo, picture id, AES that you manual turn on DND or use keyword in the Calendar app.
    03-06-09 02:12 PM
    we have an app called NotNow Toysoft Development Inc., football, Hockey, NFL, Ring tones, Palm Security, blackberry, Treo, picture id, AES that you manual turn on DND or use keyword in the Calendar app.
    This is great but I do not even want to see the call. I would just like it to roll to the vm with indicator light letting me know i have received a message. While in navigation on a highway could really throw me off if im trying to answer a call while driving.
    03-06-09 02:21 PM
    All Alerts off doesn't work?

No it doesn't work...
    Sorry...
    Last edited by xxfire; 03-06-09 at 02:46 PM.
    03-06-09 02:43 PM
    dmg can you help me out pretty please?
    03-06-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD