I have always like this game and my friends lil cousin has it on his DS...brain teaser gamers are fun
    03-11-09 09:27 PM
    I have always like this game and my friends lil cousin has it on his DS...brain teaser gamers are fun
    Have you checked out our game called Parking Lot (CrackBerry Store Link)?
    03-11-09 09:33 PM
    Yea parking lot is a fun game...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:26 PM
    oh no way! awesome ...didnt get a hit of a search but thanks!
    03-11-09 10:30 PM
    Parking Lot is one of the only Storm games well worth it's price. 400 maps, saves your moves and time, good graphics, very smooth, and only 2.99. That's a pretty good deal. Very addicting and difficult later on.
    03-12-09 03:58 AM
    Parking Lot is one of the only Storm games well worth it's price. 400 maps, saves your moves and time, good graphics, very smooth, and only 2.99. That's a pretty good deal. Very addicting and difficult later on.
    Bought it...Love it
    03-12-09 12:02 PM
    I'm glad you like it. There aren't many quality games in general yet available for the Storm but at least one developer named Tafasa is releasing some good games. Don't forget the bundled packages! You could get both Connect 4 and Parking Lot for under 5 dollars, and Connect 4 is trickier then it sounds on hard mode. Games are a huge market for mobile phones so I'm surprised more developers have not jumped on this. It seems to be apps only, which is still limited compared to other phones but at least we are moving in the right direction. The storm is coming!
    03-14-09 10:12 PM
    Ya, parking lot is by far the best game out there I think. Bubble burst by the same developer is awesome too.
    03-15-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD