Ok, so one of my favourite apps is the fml app. Textsfromlastnight.com is my latest addiction and I would love love love (and totally donate or pay for) a similar type app. Would such a thing be possible? Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 02:02 PM
    I would like to see a FML type app for that site too. And if you like textsfromlastnight.com you should check out (MDT): My Drunk Texts... Texts From Last Night - Home
    05-12-09 03:42 PM
    Ok, so one of my favourite apps is the fml app. Textsfromlastnight.com is my latest addiction and I would love love love (and totally donate or pay for) a similar type app. Would such a thing be possible? Anyone?
    Just click on your "SMS and MMS" icon and make sure that Hide Sent Messages is set to No.
    05-12-09 04:06 PM
    Just click on your "SMS and MMS" icon and make sure that Hide Sent Messages is set to No.

it took me a second to understand that lol
    05-12-09 04:19 PM
    textsfromlastnight is great, I found that a while back. almost as entertaining as FML, now if someone can just get the API and run with it.
    05-12-09 04:55 PM
    MDT shouldn't be a problem for the guy who created the FML app. it is the same sight....more or less.
    05-12-09 06:52 PM
    I'm interested in an app for this site too. It's pretty funny, just like fml.
    05-13-09 12:47 AM
    Yes Please
    06-22-09 05:42 PM
    I am happy to say that I have developed a TFLN app for blackberry and it has just become public beta available from BlazingWolf.com Visit BlazingWolf.com - Texts From Last Night for BlackBerry for more information and to download.

The app isn't quite up to FML app standards since it was developed by a third party and TFLN's XML is rather shabby sometimes and offers so little, but I think it will satisfy your need for a TFLN app. Don't forget to donate if you like the app!

07-17-09 09:16 PM
    my TFLN app has been messing up a lot lately. what's going on????
    08-06-09 11:26 AM
    my TFLN app has been messing up a lot lately. what's going on????
    mine was too. so i contacted wolf and this was what he said
    TFLN decided to pass their feed through feedburner and by doing this has broken the app. A new version was released and is available at TFLNBerry. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    08-06-09 11:29 AM
    Any chance you can make it work on a wifi connection?
    08-08-09 08:30 AM
    Any chance you can make it work on a wifi connection?
    There should be some code in there for it to possibly work, however it is difficult for me to work out all the bugs since I have no wifi phone and the emulator can't simulate wifi. If there is anyone who would like to contact me who have wifi and want to get it figured out, that would be awesome. I'll take a few people on different OS's since they may be different. If anyone has tried wifi and it has worked, please let me know that too! Thanks!
    08-08-09 01:48 PM
    i usually look at tfln through my bb's browser. Now I am unable to read it and it says there is an application.

Anyone know how I can view the website without downloading the app? I tried clicking 'home', re-typing the address, and go to it through my bookmarks
    08-08-09 06:31 PM
    There should be some code in there for it to possibly work, however it is difficult for me to work out all the bugs since I have no wifi phone and the emulator can't simulate wifi. If there is anyone who would like to contact me who have wifi and want to get it figured out, that would be awesome. I'll take a few people on different OS's since they may be different. If anyone has tried wifi and it has worked, please let me know that too! Thanks!
    What would one need to do to help you get it to work on wifi? I'd be glad to help. I have an AT&T 8900 v4.6.1.231!
    08-09-09 11:14 PM
    08-09-09 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD