I was wondering if anyone could make a text-to-speech app. Also a cool feature would be the ability to change the voice. Ide be willing to pay $1-2 for this if someone could make it. Thanks!
    09-17-09 08:50 PM
    That's already out killa.... Its called DriveSafe.ly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 06:07 PM
    hey guys i have a problem with my pandora on my blackberry 8350i my pandora is only working on my wifi not nothing else i am useding my blackberry for boost and everything else work including the inter net i got the service books install also is there a way to fix it please help i cant leason pandora uot side of my home or with out wifi........help
    09-18-09 07:51 PM
    That's already out killa.... Its called DriveSafe.ly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I dont want a text message to speech..i want one where I can type in a word or something..and it speaks the word I type.
    09-19-09 12:46 PM
    I am looking for the same software. Mobile TTS has a program out but a sub costs 695.00 USD a year!

My son who is only 23 had a devastating brain stem stroke this June and he cannot talk. We have enuf expenses without beig charged another 700 bux a year for this service!!

There has got to be something out there.

star
    10-14-09 11:01 PM
    hi there. i have had a brainstem stroke too. i use my blackberry for communicating too! i dont bother using the text to speech. i just show what ive written. i wish blackberry had an app so the screen was split in half with half the screen was readable by me and so my listener could read what i wrote (assuming we r face to face)
    11-16-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD