Does anyone know if there is an app that will calculate your odds/percentages in any given hand? If not I would love to request one. I currently use one that's on the web but it takes a long time to load and is kind of hard to click on.
    04-30-09 12:44 AM
    What site do you use for this?
    04-30-09 12:56 AM
    04-30-09 08:34 AM
    What site do you use for this?

I use this one here:
    Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator - CardPlayer.com

So anyone want to make an app that will work like this on the BB??
    04-30-09 05:00 PM
    I'd be willing to pay for this BTW.
    05-02-09 09:40 AM
    I use this one here:
    Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator - CardPlayer.com

So anyone want to make an app that will work like this on the BB??
    just a question but what is the point of the odds calculator if you have to plug in everyone elses card? Just learn the outs formula and use it in your head

This might help with that
    Last edited by BBartist; 05-02-09 at 11:43 AM.
    05-02-09 11:41 AM
    just a question but what is the point of the odds calculator if you have to plug in everyone elses card? Just learn the outs formula and use it in your head

Sometimes after I lose a hand I like to know what the actual percentages were. It's for an after the fact situation. While in hand I use the outs vs pot odds, etc.. It's just a nice reference guide to seeing what your actual odds were and after a while you get used to the situations and numbers and eventually can memorize them. For me if I had an app on my phone I would be able to see the percentages almost right after a hand instead of looking it up after I get home.
    05-02-09 10:02 PM
    05-04-09 12:52 PM

Thanks, I will have to download the free trial and hope it's compatible with the storm.
    05-04-09 02:59 PM
    well - it turns out, that Mobigloo's app is not compatible with the Storm...and an email response from them indicates they have no intent to design a compatible version.

Sooo......
    05-05-09 10:48 AM
    well - it turns out, that Mobigloo's app is not compatible with the Storm...and an email response from them indicates they have no intent to design a compatible version.

Sooo......
    Well that sucks!
    05-08-09 07:24 AM
    08-26-12 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD