This would be tight if I could continue my lessons on my BB Storm. RS requires that you sit in front of your computer the whole time for the pics and lessons, i hate that.

The BB Storm was built for this type of application.

I would pay handsomely for this.

Thanks
    04-22-09 10:06 PM
    This would be tight if I could continue my lessons on my BB Storm. RS requires that you sit in front of your computer the whole time for the pics and lessons, i hate that.

The BB Storm was built for this type of application.

I would pay handsomely for this.

Thanks
    lol...i totally have no idea if this is possible...but wanted to ask you what you thought of rosetta stone. moving to san diego soon and have some background in spanish but wanted to be fluent in spanish in the interest of providing medical care
    04-22-09 10:28 PM
    well i too would love this.. RS is awesome. it really is what it claims, the best language learning software you can get. expensive as crap though.
    04-22-09 10:35 PM
    RS is awesome, you will learn really fast with this program.

You can download the whole spanish version or any other language for that matter on those torrent websites... not that I did this... I'm just saying!
    04-23-09 10:00 PM
    yeah seems real cool id like it 2
    06-01-09 10:54 PM
    RS is awesome, you will learn really fast with this program.

You can download the whole spanish version or any other language for that matter on those torrent websites... not that I did this... I'm just saying!
    Shame on you!!!!
    06-01-09 11:46 PM
    Yes I'm bringin this topic back.
    06-26-12 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD