I am still amazed that there isn't a Storm specific Picture ID app. I think there are two out there for Berries but I don't think they have been updated for the Storm. And they are both $10 plus. Are you serious? Shouldn't it be easy to make a App that just displays the stored picture ID on the whole screen until the screen is "touched" and then the normal calling screen would reappear? Sure seems like it but I'm not a programmer.
    02-15-09 05:00 PM
    I am still amazed that there isn't a Storm specific Picture ID app. I think there are two out there for Berries but I don't think they have been updated for the Storm. And they are both $10 plus. Are you serious? Shouldn't it be easy to make a App that just displays the stored picture ID on the whole screen until the screen is "touched" and then the normal calling screen would reappear? Sure seems like it but I'm not a programmer.
    our pictureID works on the Storm. Toysoft Development, Inc. - Ringtones, Palm Security, blackberry, Treo, Picture id
    02-15-09 06:36 PM
    And they are both $10 plus. Are you serious?
    I know, I dont get the business model of making apps for a BB? Sooner or later one will pop up from an enthusiast.
    02-15-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD