I just want a simple calculator to keep track of mine and my opponents life totals and keep track of damage done over the course of the game.

Would this work on my storm? (remove spaces)

apptism .com/apps/mtg-tools
    Last edited by Ariexv; 03-14-09 at 04:03 AM.
    03-14-09 03:39 AM
    Oh my. people still play this game. I played this 14 years ago. Didn't know it was still around.
    03-14-09 08:52 AM
    I totally used to play that in grade school!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 09:13 AM
    I think this app has already been developed. It's called paper and pen (or pencil if you're feeling saucy).

03-14-09 09:34 AM
    I think this app has already been developed. It's called paper and pen (or pencil if you're feeling saucy).

hahaha, quality!
    03-14-09 09:54 AM
    I loved this d@mn game back in the day. Shivan Dragons, Dual Lands, Mahamotti Djins, Jester's Cap, Land Destruction decks, Fork, "Fireball you for 5 points. Lightning bolt you for 3." Tundra Wolves, Savannah Lions, Veteran Bodyguard, Vesuvan (?) Doppleganger................
    03-14-09 11:07 AM

Much easier to carry around my blackberry then sheets of paper and a pen.
    03-14-09 09:46 PM
    I know that this post is a few months old but I just wanted to see if there is any interest in an app like this still. I am currently in development of a mtg app that keeps track of your life as well as your opponents. Has a roll dice feature as well as a flip coin feature. It is very bare bones with now but if there is some interest I will post about it here when I get it to a point where it can be released.
    06-10-09 04:41 PM
    I would be really interested in it if you made it work on an 8330. I'm also looking for app that has a Full dungeons and dragons dice set. I don't know if it would be much harder to program or not.

07-18-09 02:13 AM
    Magic the gathering, still the best card game ever made.
    07-18-09 03:05 AM
    I don't know about best card hale ever made pokemon was pretty cool

07-19-09 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD