On occasion, my friends and I get together and do a little role-playing, was thinking it would be kind of neat to get a dice roller to roll the different die types for this. Everything from a d3, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20 or d100. Also would be nice to choose up to 6 dice of varying types, like 1d6 + 1d4 or 4d6, etc. Something you can choose what and how many dice to roll before you actually roll them instead of rolling one at a time.
    This doesn't seem that difficult to make, but I have no skill programming of this type. Thx in advance if someone can do this.
    03-19-09 05:31 AM
    Hard to believe that there isnt anything out there yet for this kinda app...

Something like this this for the Storm would be something Id be willing to pay in the range of $20 or more for...
    07-29-09 11:21 AM
    sounds like someone plays DD!
    07-29-09 03:20 PM
    Yep...Every Wednesday night...5 friends come over after work and we play old-style pen & paper....
    07-29-09 11:04 PM
    Mike240se should be able to help you out. He developed this.
    07-30-09 03:31 PM
    There's an app here on the CrackBerry store called dRoller that seems pretty good. It can roll the usual D&D dice (but not d12) and you can put in dice formulas for attack rolls or whatever. It doesn't have a specific D&D flavor like the app you linked to (i.e. it doesn't let you create different weapon attack rolls or have spell damage buttons), but it works pretty well as a replacement for dice in a pinch. It does cost $2 though...

I was a little worried about making this post because I thought it might get (righteous/unrighteous/some kind of) fury directed at me. So if you're feeling some fury, choose the number that bests represents your anger:
    1) For heavens' sake, this post is more than 6 months old!
    True, but it's also the first hit on Google for "blackberry dice roller." I thought it would be useful to actually have the question answered, since there's an app that does (pretty much) what Gorby's looking for.
    2) You're advertising!
    I hope not... I've been lurking for a while, and I'd hate to get banned on my first post. There are other alternatives, but I like dRoller. But, see below.
    3) You're actually the developer!
    Full disclosure: he is a friend of mine and we used to play D&D together.
    01-25-10 10:17 AM
    Everything from a d3, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20 or d100. Also would be nice to choose up to 6 dice of varying types, like 1d6 + 1d4 or 4d6, etc. Something you can choose what and how many dice to roll before you actually roll them instead of rolling one at a time.
    Maybe I�m just working on the app you�re looking for. It�s not ready, yet, but it�s functional

Features:
    - 1-10 dice
    - d2,d3,d4,d6,d8,d10,d12,d20,d30,d100
    ---> drop highest
    ---> drop lowest
    ---> ReRoll 1s
    ---> Explode
    - DiceLog

Unfortunally I�m not able to post an link or image
    10-10-11 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD