Hey guys - there is a useful widget that I have on igoogle that keeps track of the number of days that have passed since you've done a certain event:

Days Since | Leancode

I track days between haircuts, changing razor blades, washing the car, watering my humidor, etc.

Was wondering if there was something similar for BB or if it could be developed. It seems to me that this app would be ideal to use remotely and there could be lots of opportunities for synergies with the BB calendar. Any interest?
    06-14-09 09:35 AM
    good idea. This could be useful
    06-14-09 11:29 AM
    Yeah, I think it would serve the crackberry community well. It's minimalist yet very useful.
    06-14-09 12:18 PM
    +1. This would be a cool app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 12:37 PM
    This would be a cool calendar/tasks type of app. Hope someone can make this come to a reality.
    06-14-09 06:57 PM
    We need some developers to take a look and see if it's possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 05:32 AM
    Exactly what you're describing is currently being worked on and should be available for beta test soon. It will track down to the second though, not just day, so people can monitor when they last took a particular medicine or parked at a meter, etc...as well as any other thing you define
    06-15-09 07:20 AM
    Oh I can see it now...

"Days since misses and I had relations " - 120 and counting

Baha...oh the horror..
    06-15-09 02:28 PM
    Exactly what you're describing is currently being worked on and should be available for beta test soon. It will track down to the second though, not just day, so people can monitor when they last took a particular medicine or parked at a meter, etc...as well as any other thing you define
    Nice! Can't wait for a beta.
    06-15-09 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD