It would be nice if someone could make an app that allows us to navigate through crackberry easier on our phones. The browser (bolt and the default) make navigating this site a challenge. It would be great to be able to just browse through forums categories the way I can browse categories on app world. I'm guessing it is probably not possible but it would great to be able to navigate this site more conveniently when I'm on the road.
    05-10-09 03:48 PM
    try opera mini. it works great for sites like this.
    05-10-09 04:01 PM
    try the mobile version.
    05-10-09 04:14 PM
    try the mobile version.
    ditto.

m.crackberry.com will make all of your problems easier
    05-10-09 08:08 PM
    Except it has like 4 point font =(
    05-10-09 08:14 PM
    It sure feels that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    And thats exactly why your phone has this feature called zoom.

Also has another feature called column mode which squeezes all the text in to one column so you only scroll down and not left to right.

Also has something called Landscape mode, in general when you turn the phone into landscape mode the text on any internet webpage is bigger.

Oh yea and the biggest and easiest solution is to just change the default font size of the browser.

its amazing what you find if you hit the menu button then go to options . . . seems to make things more user specific friendly
    05-10-09 10:07 PM
    Seems like a great idea. Everyone makes apps for every other stupid website out there. Why not the one people prob is often.

This is the worst site for loading and nav.

+1
    05-10-09 11:39 PM
    this is a fantastic idea. Maybe even something similar to WSJ's application, giving us the opportunity to receive updates in that format.
    05-10-09 11:58 PM
    And thats exactly why your phone has this feature called zoom.

Also has another feature called column mode which squeezes all the text in to one column so you only scroll down and not left to right.

Also has something called Landscape mode, in general when you turn the phone into landscape mode the text on any internet webpage is bigger.

Oh yea and the biggest and easiest solution is to just change the default font size of the browser.

its amazing what you find if you hit the menu button then go to options . . . seems to make things more user specific friendly
    +1 to the smart @$$ angels fan. But I do agree that an app would be helpful. I mean theres even an FML app that looks great, this one should be just as easy. I use the m.crackberry myself, but I would love a rich experience from a device that I know can handle it given the right app for the job.
    05-11-09 12:01 AM
    How do u subscribe to a thread from the mobile browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 07:33 PM
    +1 to the smart @$$ angels fan.
    AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's not the angels. It's the A for atlanta Anyway great idea.
    05-14-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD