Since there are 2 (or even 3) different kinds of screens used for the Storms, all yielding different color temperatures (the warm and the cool temperature), and the warm looks infinitely better, can someone work on making an app to edit the color temperature of the device's display? I don't know if this is possible but I remember reading in a thread about this issue that it could be possible. Is there any way to make an app for this or an app that could tap into some kind of internal screen setting options? I know it's a long shot, but for those of us with the color-type that we don't want, it would honestly be heaven to be able to switch.

Thanks

P.S. In case you haven't read the threads, the warmer temperature screens look so so much better: the colors are richer and truer, the blacks are black and not grayish-purple, the colors aren't washed out like the cooler screens...every aspect is better. I know this first-hand as my first Storm (Mexican-built) had this screen, but both of my replacements (which includes my current Storm) have the cooler-temp. screen. It really sucks having had the better one and now having the crappy one. It makes my stomach drop every time I turn the screen on and remember the obvious differences :/
    02-16-09 10:29 PM
    Plleeease?? Is this possible?
    02-17-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD