I'm not sure how many of you are involved with the sports betting site: centsports.com, Its a sports betting site where you start off with 10 real cents and make bets and try to build up your money. when you get to certain levels you can cash out and they will send you a check. It's more for entertainment purposes, but it's addictive and if you do well you can win some actual money. Having said all this, it would be extremely convenient to be able to access and make bets from the storm through an application because the website is so poorly formatted to be used on handheld devices...

Anybody out there willing to attempt this app?
    04-22-09 02:25 PM
    agreed......I have had a bit of an obsession with this site lately. I would love to see something made, so hard to use on the BB browser, especially when I try and get my ad bonus!!!
    04-22-09 06:13 PM
    I love centsports.com. I never have any luck with it on the BB browser. An app would be awesome for this site.
    04-22-09 06:28 PM
    Such a fun/addicting site! I agree, this app would be awesome.
    04-22-09 08:08 PM
    Such a fun/addicting site! I agree, this app would be awesome.
    Fun site but gets old after awhile. It was a pretty big thing with all of my friends but after awhile everybody stopped betting. A lot of my friends couldn't cash out $50-100 because the way the cash out system works.
    04-22-09 09:50 PM
    Bump. This app is needed for the Tour!!!
    08-07-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD